si spoiler

I have to look tomorrow,I swear the metal is different,this excited me though,I might go with that spoiler swap sooner than later if this is true.

I have to look tomorrow,I swear the metal is different,this excited me though,I might go with that spoiler swap sooner than later if this is true.
i have a rr coupe wanna swap? lol. we couldnt swap you need to find an ex because the lx has the spoiler up behind the glass not in the garnish.

also i do know the two deck lids are two different item numbers. whats different i do not know. all i know is i wanna do this swap then the 2014 swap when that becomes available

u9ysadu5.jpg

That my friend is part of the trunk on the si on both sides, it won't look right with the 12 sedan spoiler IMO

u9ysadu5.jpg

That my friend is part of the trunk on the si on both sides, it won't look right with the 12 sedan spoiler IMO
That whole piece below the spoiler is plastic and removable. Hondas been doing that for a long time already. The lower end of the 8th gen accords trunk for example is a separate piece of plastic even tho it looks like its part of the trunk.

I just posers a pic of what I'm talking about on a did thread, it isn't the same. This is for sure part of the trunk .

It "looks" like the top half of the spoiler comes off and leaves that bottom half but really the whole thing is removable

Just look at the parts diagram. That's a Honda illustration from their parts catalog that any dealership would have. It's one piece that comes off of the trunk.

i have a rr coupe wanna swap? lol. we couldnt swap you need to find an ex because the lx has the spoiler up behind the glass not in the garnish.

also i do know the two deck lids are two different item numbers. whats different i do not know. all i know is i wanna do this swap then the 2014 swap when that becomes available
the only difference is that the Si version has two extra holes under the garnish for the two extra 10mm bolts that the Si garnish uses. sheet metal is identical

Back