si spoiler

The exterior of the 2013 coupe has not changed from that of the 2012, which is why the 2013 coupes were made available far before the 2013 sedans.

Sedan spoiler:
02-2013-honda-civic-si-la.jpg

I've seen it done without having to swap the trunk lids. Note: All pictures and quotes have been taken from the other 9th gen forum.

Before :

After:

Si Spoiler on an EX-L trunk lid:

How much would that cost to do?
I been looking to do that for quite a while now.I need this!!!

The si trunk has two bumps on the top sides on the back, it would stick out like a site thumb.

you'd also have to deal with the holes in the trunk lid if you just removed that spoiler.

Thats interesting... I wonder how difficult it is. seems simple.
I just googled some prices and they have the cheapest.

Shouldn't be too hard. Basically all you have to do is remove your current garnish and install the Si garnish. There's some info on the first page of this thread regarding two bolts and the wire harness.

Top of the back of the lid look at it from the back , it's not smooth like the lx/ ex, it will look like azz.

yeah if you look youl see the seam on the top

No it doesn't come off .

here's the parts diagram of the trunk lid and the 3 different spoilers available (LX w/ no brake lamp, EX w/ brake lamp, and Si). as you can see, the whole section above the license plate is plastic and does indeed separate from the trunklid, making it possible to swap spoilers without swapping trunk lids. in fact, the actual trunk lid (part #7) is the same for all body styles, with the only difference being the spoiler.
TS84B5510D.png

Back