Sill Attachments 2013 Civic SI

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
Hi All,

I recently purchased a set of aftermarket Red Sills for my civic.

I would like the wire them them off the fuse that is linked to the door opening, but I do not want to cut any lines.

So I was going to find the wire harness that connects the fuse line to the rest of the car and add an extension off the connection point.

Then I was planning to splice the extension line to link with my sills.

My only question is that I don't know the model number of male and female plug (connection point) that is apart of the fuse wire harness. Does any one have a wire diagram of the inside and the type of plug?

I was thinking about going to Honda and pick up both the male and female.

I've done this blind on other cars, I just don't want jump blindly into my car :).

Many thanks all,

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2012-civic-illuminated-door-sills-side-steps-4-door.5775/
this thread may be of some help for you. You don't have to cut any lines if your setup is similar to the diy shown

Thanks Webby, the design shows the attachment of the "supplied harness connectors". It looks like the lines still need to be placed with those connectors. I have to remove my foot rest and see which type of connector I have and trouble shoot it to see if it connects to the door open Circuit.

This helps, I knew something was on the web, but I didn't know where it was.

Ill post on the this forum and the other forum the manner in which I did the connection.

Back