Skunk2 springs are available for 2012 SI's!!

I'm still going to cut the bump stops tomorrow morning to see if that changes anything but this is what skunk2 sent me today.
yduduzag.jpg

At least they have good customer service right? Lol

Labor install...labor on cutting stops...labor on putting stock back on (hopefully haven't sold them)...return item...wait...labor for reinstallation. I'd be extremely upset. I'd be sending them copies of your work invoices.

Man, I installed my own lowering springs. I'll be redoing it when I get Koni yellows. Lol.

Not everyone has the tools or wants to attempt it (for whatever reason).

webby i know i spoke to someone over the phone and emailed him as well tellin him ALL this is goin to cost me. I better get reimbursed for this i should have gotten coils

Earlier this morning I got a call from skunk 2 saying that they are shipping my new correct springs today and should be here mid week. Also to just keep the incorrect springs which I might cut to see how low I can get them lmfao. Its great customer service and good prices that keep me coming back. And skunk 2 definitely delivers that.

Well the new front springs are from the 8th gen so it should drop the same as the others who put the 8th gen the only thing is that ours are better cause our rears are made for our car so it will sit lower in the back. I'm going to install them in a few hours.

Back