Skunk2 springs are available for 2012 SI's!!

Well the new front springs are from the 8th gen so it should drop the same as the others who put the 8th gen the only thing is that ours are better cause our rears are made for our car so it will sit lower in the back. I'm going to install them in a few hours.
How do u know this??

Just installed it, didn't drive on it yet but I can't even put a finger in the front. :) skunk 2 thanks again awesome drop!!
zusuhumu.jpg
byma6y5y.jpg

Sup guys i got my springs today but i was wondering if my front springs had to be the same orientation. Like my RF is clockwise but my LF is anti clockwise is that a probleme or it should be fine?

Sup guys i got my springs today but i was wondering if my front springs had to be the same orientation. Like my RF is clockwise but my LF is anti clockwise is that a probleme or it should be fine?

The orientation does not matter. Good eye for noticing that though! However, if the spacing on the "winding" of the springs differs when both are sitting upright in the position they would be installed in, then please post pics so we can see. In other words, each "wind" of the LF and RF springs should have the same gap from top to bottom.

now thats how it suppose to look ....very nice and glad everyone is being helped so this wont continue :thumbsup:

Back