Skunk2 springs are available for 2012 SI's!!

Guys who ever bought skunk2 lowering springs for the 2012 civic call or email skunk before installing!! I just got news from skunk that alot of the front springs are actually defective! I was talking to a guy from theyre support line i gave him the sku(the numbers on the springs itself(519-05-1585)) and he said dont install them ill send you new ones

Guys who ever bought skunk2 lowering springs for the 2012 civic call or email skunk before installing!! I just got news from skunk that alot of the front springs are actually defective! I was talking to a guy from theyre support line i gave him the sku(the numbers on the springs itself(519-05-1585)) and he said dont install them ill send you new ones
Dude read youre late

I finally got my correct front sk2 springs yesterday and got em installed last nite (sorry for the crappy pics) let me know what u guys think??? car is dirty hoping the weather gets better to detail the s**t out of it this weekend lol

Attachments

• 20130613_183022.jpg
    20130613_183022.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 108
  • 20130613_183034.jpg
    20130613_183034.jpg
    951.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 20130613_184511.jpg
    20130613_184511.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
I finally got my correct front sk2 springs yesterday and got em installed last nite (sorry for the crappy pics) let me know what u guys think??? car is dirty hoping the weather gets better to detail the s**t out of it this weekend lol

Are you getting any kind of noise for the fronts? Like when you hit big bumps or uneven roads? Its not a creaking or popping.

Are you getting any kind of noise for the fronts? Like when you hit big bumps or uneven roads? Its not a creaking or popping.
NOPE!! Not at all. The ride is great, ive hit a couple of bumps/potholes on purpose and no noise at all. Dude just get em installed professionally

NOPE!! Not at all. The ride is great, ive hit a couple of bumps/potholes on purpose and no noise at all. Dude just get em installed professionally

Well sometimes I hear it, sometimes when I hit bumps and all that I won't and I know some skunk 2 sprongs have coil bind problems which can easily be taken care of with rubber around the springs that are hitting.

Well sometimes I hear it, sometimes when I hit bumps and all that I won't and I know some skunk 2 sprongs have coil bind problems which can easily be taken care of with rubber around the springs that are hitting.

Bro run your sh*t then slam your brakes...my sportlines did that and i did it. It helped em fall into place right. Lol my sportlines are quiet now.

u got pics?
no pics yet, im installing them on tuesday, but i did read some of the other posts and i got the same exact message from the guy at skunk2 saying my fronts arent the right ones, which is weird because they all have the same part #'s and they look identical to the ones on their online pictures. im confused lol

Back