Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Omg so dam cute, sorry was pretty sick since Friday. Went to hospital sunday for the day then went to bed sunday night and bailed down the stairs. I really need to get a bubble.

oh gosh :( I'm sorry! We both need bubbles :(

Can we bring cute puppies in the bubbles? I had to call my English man up and tell him I was in love with a French boy :rotfl:

Does Thor have a cork screw tail, it looks like he does. I always play with jacks tail...lol. it feels funny cause of the corkscrew. Everytime we take Jack out people that have a frenchie dont seem to have tails. We lucked out getting jack with a tail I guess.

Cute Dog Christina!

Just get him?

Susan: Glad your back!! We were worried. (that's why i posted on FB)

He belongs to my "Aunt". She brought him in so that I could meet him :) Hopefully I'll be puppysitting him in the near future

This lil guy, Thor, was into everything. Pulling my lanyard out of my pocket, climbing into bags looking for things, etc. He loves nibbling chins too LOL

jack nips wifeys ears.....yesterday we were eating crackers together and we both got yelled at. I introduced jack to jello yesterday, it was funny he has jello all over his face.

:rotfl: Thor is on a really special and strict diet. I couldn't give him a milkbone or rawhide. Something about sensitive stomachs. I haven't researched the breed too much

oh man the only thing we cant give jack is corn, A his bathroom break is distugusting and it makes him itchy. Everything else he eats but pretzels. I never knew the breed had food concerns I guess I am gonna look this up.

Yeah...he gets special sweet potato and something else treats. I guess they can have digestion issues or something.

Will try to do, he usually sleeps while I build legos.

:excited:

I'm hungry! Waiting for fiance to call so I can start breakfast for dinner. She's at the gym. I just got home from the gym but she goes to the one closer to her work.

Evening kiddies......random question....does my ex mistress still visit this site? I had a dream about her two nights ago, other than that I pretty much forgot about her.

Evening kiddies......random question....does my ex mistress still visit this site? I had a dream about her two nights ago, other than that I pretty much forgot about her.

I haven't seen her in a LONG LONG time!

Found this -> Msz.Serenity was last seen: Dec 18, 2011

Back