Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

haha on this forum i can edit the post and see what the blocked word was...unlike the last...it'd just show **** instead
I clicked edit to find out what word got blocked that was that long :rotfl: it just showed ****** so i knew he wasn't swearing

I am still at work atm, just gonna go have a smoke. I am just frustrated, I am tired of having health issues. I just wanna be healty.. I know smoking isnt healty but it is a stress releiver for me.

Just try not to smoke excessively then :( I'm allergic LOL
I know what you mean about wanting to be healthy. I don't have the same issues as you do...but I'm just so tired of going from Dr to Dr and something always seems wrong.
Can we get a full set of metal bones?

I dont know what did it, I have been doing my best to keep myself from doing this again. I really need to win a big lottery so I can just get the surgery if needed and head to a private piece of land and just do nothing. I am also frustrated cause i dont want to miss work at all, I wanted to travel this summer and not be stuck inside for 6 weeks again.

Good morning and happy Friday:woot: I am a little less frustrated today, had a really good sleep. I think a big thing for me is to get a proper sleep at night. I am looking forward to getting off work, it is just gonna be jack and I until Wifey gets home around 9pm then I might go hang out with my civic crew

Back