Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Lazy? :confused:

That's not my fault you picked that job!! :unamused:

I work my 8am-4pm (M-Thursday) and then 8am-3pm on Friday. I'm a 34/hr week employee.

Well I applied to work in the shipping department, I remember being in shipping always watching the factory telling myself I never want to work on the floor. Well now i am the assistant manager of the factory.

Well you have an office right? And can wh0re on here! :)

You have no internet restrictions? (IE: FB isn't blocked?)

Lazy? :confused:

That's not my fault you picked that job!! :unamused:

I work my 8am-4pm (M-Thursday) and then 8am-3pm on Friday. I'm a 34/hr week employee.

Anything less than 40 is fail..... LOL...

It's not like I was chomping at the bit for this job, but I was unemployed and needed work and this company had a opening and I fit it....

I have no blocks on my work computer,I am in good with the IT manager who use to be my boss. I use FB for work purposes to talk to some of my employees. I have an office, I Share it will 2 other people but it is my office.

I have no blocks on my work computer,I am in good with the IT manager who use to be my boss. I use FB for work purposes to talk to some of my employees. I have an office, I Share it will 2 other people but it is my office.

I have a cubical :giggle: We have filters even though I work in IT. I don't care though. I don't need Social Networking or gaming sites.. I have my forums :giggle:

Anything less than 40 is fail..... LOL...

It's not like I was chomping at the bit for this job, but I was unemployed and needed work and this company had a opening and I fit it....

My agency only has 34/hr employees or 35/hr employees.. There is no one here with 40 hours. They make up for the 6 hr/week difference by giving us more pay per hour..

I know you were unemployed and needed a job. You had to pick something to earn an income. That's what I mean.

Robert woke me up...after I had troubles sleeping last night and he grumbled at me to stop sniffling and never realized he'd said that...lmao

Oh wow. That sucks for you. You should have back handed him :giggle:

I am cleaning my office today, then having a long chat with my boss. I gotta keep my mouth in check cause it gets me into trouble.

I am cleaning my office today, then having a long chat with my boss. I gotta keep my mouth in check cause it gets me into trouble.

Is it dirty? I don't like long chats with bosses... I just do my work and stay out of trouble lol

Back