Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

My gf's mom can bake like no one else I know.....

I have a sugar free version of her cranberry nut bread for my mom (she is dieabetc) in the freezer and it's sooooo hard not to eat it....

Just saw your post about your ct results. Sorry to hear, seeing as how you just had surgery. It blows my mind that a potential problem wouldn't have shown itself on your scans prior to surgery. Are they wanting you to go through physical therapy now to see what happens?

Just saw your post about your ct results. Sorry to hear, seeing as how you just had surgery. It blows my mind that a potential problem wouldn't have shown itself on your scans prior to surgery. Are they wanting you to go through physical therapy now to see what happens?

I have tried physio, it dont help at all. My move to the spare room is doing me wonders as I am getting a way better sleep during the night and only waking up once instead of waking up 15 times during the night. I think the lack of sleep and lack of being comfy in bed hasnt help so I told wifey until I was healed I was going to stay in the seperate bed. i am more bummed about this new scan results cause now I am not allowed to fly at all till fall and I dont travel in the fall or winter.

I will be missing the whistler run this year as well, oh well I can always to the sea to sky highway any weekend. Bit more fun when not in a group of other civics as this is very twisty and turning. you have rock face on one side and shear drop off to the ocean on the other side.

what are they suggesting for your back... surgery?... wait and see what happens to it in a month or so on it's own?...?

I was given the results over the phone yesterday, next time I can see my doctor is next Friday. Until then I cruise on the diludid highway.

well keep doing what you're doing to get a decent nights sleep. Keep us posted

Well hello there Jeff, surprised to see you on a Sat on the forums...... Lol

Car is nice a clean inside, now time to do the outside....

yeah i have the last few Saturday's/weekends. I use the Tapatalk app (using my PC now tho)

I took my car to the car wash and they did a wonderful job :)

Back