Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

i am probably gonna go back 2 hrs first week and up it by 2 hours per week. Surgeon wanted me off for 2-4 more weeks but i insisted he allow me to go back asap

high five! great stuff that you're back and stuff. Hope you are progressing nicely with the recovery.

So far so good, still feels weird to be here with hardly any pain. I have so much to do it isnt funny but it is making the day go buy super quick.

nope, never found them. I gave up looking after inventory. They will not like me much if something else goes missing.

Silly question, how safe is it to order from Ebay? I am trying to find this silly lego construction set and the only place i can find it online is Ebay?

ebay is pretty good. If the person has decent feedback, I've yet to have a problem on a transaction. At the top right of the ebay page, look at the sellers feedback. Anything in the 98+% range or whatever is usually a no brainer.

Awesome thanks for the info, i found a website related to lego and man o man I found some stuff that i didnt know existed. My poor visa is gonna get hurt

uh oh... :eekdancesmiley: don't go overboard. If the lego kit exists, you can most likely find it on ebay at any time.

there are 3 items i have my eye on, that i have not seen until today. It will complete the construction series of the city legos.

links to the auctions?... or is it a secret till you get them

Back