• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
very cool, and each one has the box model #. Write that # down, and you can search "lego _____" - the line being the #. You'll be able to find people selling them by those #'s on amazon, or ebay or whatever. Very nice

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Yeah see this is why i wanted the construction stuff cause then i can place that around the piles of lego while i am building things....lol.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
whaaa, I thought you really liked your job? If you're really serious, start taking pics of your collection to show how serious you are about legos lol :hyper:

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I do like my job and I would take a massive cut in pay if i were to take a manager job at a lego store. I am trying to convince wifey to apply so i can get her discounts.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Lol there you go. Keep your job and buy through her discount or 3rd party sites.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
:eekdancesmiley: blasphemy!!! better not hear your work say that :shhhh: They'll wrap you in more clothing

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
lmfao whenever i am asked what i do for sports when i give tours I tell them i am the laziest person in the company. My hobbys only include building legos in doors and working on my car. I have a season pass for a local mountian and cant even use it.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I dislike the cold, this is one reason i moved from the east coast, my first winter on the west coast i was able to wear tank top and shorts in Feb. This time last year i had my summer tires on........just a few more days of this and it will be back to warm and rain.