Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

very cool, and each one has the box model #. Write that # down, and you can search "lego _____" - the line being the #. You'll be able to find people selling them by those #'s on amazon, or ebay or whatever. Very nice

Yeah see this is why i wanted the construction stuff cause then i can place that around the piles of lego while i am building things....lol.

whaaa, I thought you really liked your job? If you're really serious, start taking pics of your collection to show how serious you are about legos lol :hyper:

I do like my job and I would take a massive cut in pay if i were to take a manager job at a lego store. I am trying to convince wifey to apply so i can get her discounts.

Lol there you go. Keep your job and buy through her discount or 3rd party sites.

:eekdancesmiley: blasphemy!!! better not hear your work say that :shhhh: They'll wrap you in more clothing

lmfao whenever i am asked what i do for sports when i give tours I tell them i am the laziest person in the company. My hobbys only include building legos in doors and working on my car. I have a season pass for a local mountian and cant even use it.

I dislike the cold, this is one reason i moved from the east coast, my first winter on the west coast i was able to wear tank top and shorts in Feb. This time last year i had my summer tires on........just a few more days of this and it will be back to warm and rain.

Back