Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

so does this all fall on one person failing/forgetting to order items? :ohnoes:

it falls on two people, i am not one of those people. i am just tired of this crap and i put my foot down today. enough is enough is enough

i just took some muslce relaxants, laying on sofa with Mr Jack we both had a long busy day at work. tomorrow will be a better day, i have a meeting set up with the top boss's to discuss future production at the factory

hondaacurabear.jpg

Jack thinks they are his new chew toys.

Is that a Samsung TV?

just after having it two years, the turn off on fuction stopped working. Wifey found a DIY repair so we pulled it apart and re and re'd the resistors. Works like brand new now. If we paid some one to fix it would have cost me 400-500 bucks.......total cost to me to repair 30 minutes of time and 30 bucks in parts.

i was hoping i couldnt fix it cause it would have been a new tv for sure. I was gonna get a bigger one for xmas but I bought wifey a new home puter instead.

:sadbanana: i had to take my car into the dealership......she was leaking oil badly when i got home from work. I hope i didnt crack the block......:gah:

:pout: were you running it hard prior? Guessing you're out of warranty currently?

so out of warranty, it would be void anyway since i had the ECU swapped out for one from the states so i could run flashpro. I was driving home from work, the hill i kinda went up it quick but i always do. the rest was stop and go traffic. I noticed the oil when i got out of the car i saw a little trail. See what happens tomorrow AM i will know what is going on.

hopefully it's an relatively easy fix. Anytime I've read a story about a cracked block,... the user usually explains a boom, or an instant change in "driveability" etc

Back