Photos Snow pics

Skating rinkkk :D

544057_4830555534858_2112853211_n.jpg

when i got my Forester, first thing i did was cut the ABS lines and take out the two fuses for traction control and stabili-track.

the new BMW X3's are a pain now with ASM (Active steering management) you have to do so much electrical work just to disable that ****!

In the summer i will have both DIY guides how to disable ABS and TCS on 2012+ civic without seeing lights in your dash :)

Last edited:
Ice storm this a.m. in Quebec City...brutal! Worst I have ever seen as far as the danger factor. Slipped and smacked my head off the van and then onto the pavement. Man, never done that before..consider myself to have excellent balance, but mother nature totally owned me today. Minor concussion headache and day off.

Check out the skating rink on my windshield!

ice 2.jpgice 4.jpg
ice 3.jpg
ice.jpg

Last edited:
Ice storm this a.m. in Quebec City...brutal! Worst I have ever seen as far as the danger factor. Slipped and smacked my head off the van and then onto the pavement. Man, never done that before..consider myself to have excellent balance, but mother nature totally owned me today. Minor concussion headache and day off.

Check out the skating rink on my windshield!

View attachment 9582View attachment 9584
View attachment 9583
View attachment 9581

Hopefully not too serious of a bump on the head. Could have been worse. You could have smacked your head off of the Civic and dented it. ;)

I think all of Quebec and Ontario got the same weather overnight. I'm so thankful for a garage on days like this.

Back