Photos Snow pics

We're in the beginning stages of a storm here... supposed to get quite a bit over the next 12 hours!

IMG_1942_zps3260ef6d.jpg

How much snow is expected?

How much snow is expected?
:snow: They say 40cm (so roughly 16 inches), but combined with the crazy wind it's always a lot more once it's actually accumulated and drifted... especially where I'm part way up a mountain. A bunch of the city has already lost power and I currently can barely see the house across the street from me (which isn't very far away since I live in the suburbs). As long as I keep my power I'll be a happy camper!

:snow: They say 40cm (so roughly 16 inches), but combined with the crazy wind it's always a lot more once it's actually accumulated and drifted... especially where I'm part way up a mountain. A bunch of the city has already lost power and I currently can barely see the house across the street from me (which isn't very far away since I live in the suburbs). As long as I keep my power I'll be a happy camper!

This year has been crazy for bad weather. Luckily this one is missing us. Sorry MissE. Lol. The bright side is that school will likely be cancelled.

That would be very unfortunate if u lose power.

This year has been crazy for bad weather. Luckily this one is missing us. Sorry MissE. Lol. The bright side is that school will likely be cancelled.
Yep, officially cancelled! But we also got wayyy more than 40cm, lol. Most of the driveway is roughly waist height right now and the snowbank at the end from the plow is a good 4 feet. It'll be a fun afternoon cleaning that up!

That would be very unfortunate if u lose power.
Managed to keep it in my neighbourhood! :)

have a fireplace?
An electric one... so it's useless if there isn't any power, lol.

Back