Sorry for all the questions!

No reason to mess with your exhaust if you can just get a catted DP and be done with it.

You'll need a computer that runs windows, or a MacBook running bootcamp to get flashpro to work as well. I see you mentioned having a Mac. I don't know if you have windows on it as well.

Yeah my brother has the newer Mac book and does have windows. We actually set up the FlashPro to it already. I was thinking about just buying the catalytic converter that looks like the one that Full Race uses and have it welded to the down pipe in the same location. I'm just curious if that will eliminate not only the rasp but the whistle associated with running cat less dps. The whistle sounds almost like a leak but there isn't any leaks. Surprisingly my wife wasn't bothered by the sound at all. She just hated how my '97 3.0 CL sounded with an intake. Like a UFO hum. I'm worried that the flex pipe is where the sound is coming from. Can anyone confirm that or am I trippin?

People say the catless downpipe tend to sound like there is a leak/whistle going on. I believe some say it tends to go away somewhat after putting some miles on the car.

Back