Squiggy and Spidergirl's Annual Halloween Movie Fest!

Day 23: (2010) I Spit on Your Grave

After casting was completed, the actors had only two weeks to prepare and rehearse for the shoot.

23. 2010 I Spit On Your Grave.jpg

Ok, so I made two lists. One legit list and one guilty pleasure list. Feel free to tear them apart.

Legit List:
In the Mouth of Madness

there's just something about the dude biking out in pitch black night in the middle of nowhere! I'd like to just bike around on halloween as this dude, but people would probably have no clue what was going on.

KgN7amn.jpg

I'd like to just bike around on halloween as this dude, but people would probably have no clue what was going on.

Yes! Oh please do this and post pics. To the majority, you'll just be some weirdo, but you may get some fans.

It comes at night was decent. I watched it cause I loved the wallpaper in the link u posted.

742DCEF5-834A-48F2-82F7-4B029C54C96A.png

Also thanks for that list of movies.

It comes at night was decent. I watched it cause I loved the wallpaper in the link u posted.
Also thanks for that list of movies.

We haven't watched that one yet. On the list of things to watch not in October. :)
You're welcome for the list. Any opinions on it? Have you seen any of them? Loved? Hated?

Day 24: (2013) Evil Dead

The film uses 70,000 gallons of fake blood, 50,000 gallons for the final scene alone. This is around 280 times as much as the 200-300 gallons used in the original.

24. 2013 Evil Dead.jpg

We haven't watched that one yet. On the list of things to watch not in October. :)
You're welcome for the list. Any opinions on it? Have you seen any of them? Loved? Hated?

It’s a pretty good list especially the guilty pleasure one. Only one I refuse to watch is Paranormal activity. That movie messed me up for a while.

Day 24: (2013) Evil Dead

The film uses 70,000 gallons of fake blood, 50,000 gallons for the final scene alone. This is around 280 times as much as the 200-300 gallons used in the original.

View attachment 56852
Now judging it on the original.... I think the movie in itself was done really well. A lot of nice camera work and lighting that I thought looked great in certain scenes. The beginning of the movie alone is just awesome in my opinion.

It’s a pretty good list especially the guilty pleasure one. Only one I refuse to watch is Paranormal activity. That movie messed me up for a while.
Haha did you think stuff was gonna get you in your sleep?

So when I watched PA it had just come out and I was living in my grandmas old house. She had just passed away like months before and I’m 95% sure there is still something living in it. I can’t describe what I experienced after watching that movie living in the house lol. Just a bad time to watch it haha.

One of the houses I lived in when I was little was haunted. Nothing quite as bad as in the movie, but watching it definitely brought back some creepy memories.

Day 25: (2011) Fright Night

The props department included many Doctor Who references into Peter Vincent's apartment set as an homage to actor David Tennant.

25. 2011 Fright Night.jpg

Day 27: (2010) Piranha 3D

An estimate of 75,000 gallons of fake blood were used EACH DAY!

27. 2010 Piranha 3D.jpg

Day 28: (2015) Poltergeist

Director Gil Kenan stated that the house they filmed in was actually haunted.

28. 2015 Poltergeist.jpg

Sam Rockwell. Maybe not the best pick for a scary movie flick. It was meh. :confused:

Day 29: (2010) Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

This one didn't really have any good trivia, either. =/

2010 Don't Be Afraid of the Dark.jpg

Day 30: (2013) The Green Inferno

When Eli Roth and his crew approached villagers to be extras in the film, he realized that they had never seen a movie and had no concept of what one was. To demonstrate what a movie was, Eli had a screening of Cannibal Holocaust. The villagers thought it was a comedy, but loved it and gladly accepted roles in the film.

30. 2013 The Green Inferno.jpg

Back