Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

Gave the engine bay a quick wipe down today just to show off a new red piece!

IMG_20130716_210355.jpg

I just need a red motor mount to balance the left side out and I will be good!

The bolts (3) will have to be torqued at 47 ft-lbs.

I have considered doing both actually!

There's three! #4, #6, and #7.
img016.jpg

No problem. That's for the 06-11 Si, but I'm wouldn't doubt that it changed.

Can't be a nice mod and fix a typo? Gotta rub my nose in it, eh? :ownedrun:

When do I ever get to see someone call a "winter hat " by it's proper name! Hahahaha up here its all toques! (too-kuh or toe-kuh)

Last edited:
Forgot to update this thread.

Full-Race downpipe and exhaust is installed and sounds great!

A combined DIY will be coming when I get some free time to put it together.

I read page 1 of your build thread, then went through every page hoping I'd see your interior mods...post some when you can please. Build is very unique so far!

I read page 1 of your build thread, then went through every page hoping I'd see your interior mods...post some when you can please. Build is very unique so far!

Car interior is still torn apart from (super slow) stereo system install. Plus I still need to do the soundproofing. Unfortunately, free time is nearly non-existent for me right now. It drives me nuts having all of these mods outstanding. I also still need to get a rivet tool to put the net and hooks in the trunk, install the greasable rear sway bar bushings, and piping on the doors.

The goal is to get a friend with a good camera to do some pics!

Car interior is still torn apart from (super slow) stereo system install. Plus I still need to do the soundproofing. Unfortunately, free time is nearly non-existent for me right now. It drives me nuts having all of these mods outstanding. I also still need to get a rivet tool to put the net and hooks in the trunk, install the greasable rear sway bar bushings, and piping on the doors.

The goal is to get a friend with a good camera to do some pics!
Awesome. Yeah I sound proofed my old '96 Civic with Dynamat, closed cell foam and mass loaded vinyl. It's definitely very time consuming. Good luck man. (Here's a link to my build thread that shows my sound proofing, amongst other interior mods: http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=3098075 )

By the way...thanks for linking all the DIYs in your first page. I'll be needing a few of them

Awesome. Yeah I sound proofed my old '96 Civic with Dynamat, closed cell foam and mass loaded vinyl. It's definitely very time consuming. Good luck man. (Here's a link to my build thread that shows my sound proofing, amongst other interior mods: http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=3098075 )

By the way...thanks for linking all the DIYs in your first page. I'll be needing a few of them

All the leather work looks amazing!

Back