Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

Decided to try a different brand for the fog replacements.

51SnZWQoEZL.jpg

Junk. First one went out after four months.

Oh well. Back to Nokya. I liked the intensity of the yellow from them much better anyway.

If anyone doesn't know... this car is so much better in person. Hahaha. You a possible for the May Dragon run?

If anyone doesn't know... this car is so much better in person. Hahaha. You a possible for the May Dragon run?

We are a maybe at this point. Spidergirl just started a new job last week.

Reactions: Nix
Blue! Love em' :hyper:

I actually have two sets, but it looks like the low beam location is going to be a tight fit and may require quite a bit of modification. Pretty sure the high beam location is a no go. So, I will most likely have a set up for sale at some point for someone ambitious enough to try their hand at some custom retrofit work.

I actually have two sets, but it looks like the low beam location is going to be a tight fit and may require quite a bit of modification. Pretty sure the high beam location is a no go. So, I will most likely have a set up for sale at some point for someone ambitious enough to try their hand at some custom retrofit work.
How big are these things that you don't think they will fit into the high beam hole?

The shrouds are quite big. The diameter of a typical mini H1 shroud is the same as the halo.

Looking forward to more updates from this thread though!

Some day maybe. Lack of free time sucks. I am barely on the site as much as I would like to be.

Back