stilletto's Garage

Looks good man! I had a hard time finding a place for mine. I also can’t wait to see those gauges on the Evo.

Don't want to spend the $$ for all the supporting mods (Flex Fuel kit, injectors, fuel pump) for E85. :pout:

I get that, but E85 will increase the longevity of the motor. Something to consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting read. I was aware of the ringland failure issue, but never saw anything about e85.

These things have been whispering my name.

bd64d71ddb64611795faf75cd551a36e.jpg

The Wife was recently laid off though, and it looks like her previous employer is contesting her unemployment, so no spending anything for a while.

Aside from those two bits I’ve got the next five days off and am going to start my very lengthy “Spring Cleaning” in the garage. I’ll finally be able to keep both my cars here at home and should be able to get crackin’ on the Evo.

Damn that sucks man. They are contesting her like she didn't work for them on the books?

Damn that sucks man. They are contesting her like she didn't work for them on the books?

Some 602a (Misconduct) labeling. It honestly could be nothing but I’m assuming they’re contesting on some false grounds. She’s got some phone interview next week. We’re fine while she’s looking for work but money is money. I’m actually surprised it didn’t happen earlier when they initially started having people work from home. She’d constantly run out of work to do.

Some 602a (Misconduct) labeling. It honestly could be nothing but I’m assuming they’re contesting on some false grounds. She’s got some phone interview next week. We’re fine while she’s looking for work but money is money. I’m actually surprised it didn’t happen earlier when they initially started having people work from home. She’d constantly run out of work to do.

I didn't know this was a thing that could happen! :scratches:

Back