stilletto's Garage

They “went back to work in April” and are behind in August? :confused:

Pretty sure they’ve always had at least a four week wait on hot parts and turbo kits. Not too upset about it. Think every big name supplier was a couple months out with all this going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I see -- everything parts related is super lagging because of that stuff.

Still, it's nice that they let you know

Yeah, ETS is a stand up company.
1b2d3c5fc20add015a7360445ea25121.png

Nothing new here. This pandemic sucks.

Still waiting on ETS to finish fabbing up parts for the Evo. Not being able to do anything makes me want to sell the Audi. So bored just working and paying off credit cards like an adult.

Sometimes being a boring adult allows you to get some goodies down the road.

Been adulting for a while now and hoping to switch into a new ride soonish. Our only debt is the house and cars. Just need to wait out the covid crap a bit more and make sure the wifey and I keep getting paid at our jobs.

Then it will be time for car shopping.

Been adulting for a while now and hoping to switch into a new ride soonish. Our only debt is the house and cars. Just need to wait out the covid crap a bit more and make sure the wifey and I keep getting paid at our jobs.

I want a new ride!

I’m fine with adulting, but I feel like Covid has forced me into it. ..and it upsets me. Haha.

There are a couple cars I’ve been drooling over and, with 2020 being the wash it is, they may be attainable in 2021.

..just spent more money on the S3. Ordered a set of iSweep EDC Deletes, since the KW units are ****, and a new ABS Sensor Harness since I destroyed mine and it’s currently soldered and taped together.

Last edited:
Didn’t know QuickJack had an Open Box section. Just ordered their 5000lb Lift for $990. Been wanting a set for a while and recently missed a sale online.

I want one so bad. I’m gonna get one beginning next year. Nice pick up man.

I’ve missed so many deals over the years. Costco sells bundles for pretty cheap every so often but I’m never in the position to drop the coin. I’m so pumped!

Yea I’m always talking about them. Stoked u told us about that.

The open box advertisement popped up on Facebook a day after I told my wife how I missed out on the Home Depot deal. ..Google’s definitely listening.

i didnt see the refurb'd tab at the bottom of the page. They have a few different options at reduced prices.

Back