stilletto's Thread ..again

Supposed to drive up to Indiana tomorrow morning and check this car out. Owner now says both the turbo and alternator are shot on top of a constant misfire. So.. you rebuild the engine, but fail to address those issues? I'll pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Supposed to drive up to Indiana tomorrow morning and check this car out. Owner now says both the turbo and alternator are shot on top of a constant misfire. So.. you rebuild the engine, but fail to address those issues? I'll pass.

Was this a CL find?

Oh jeez.... I bet it's only got a little surface rust too.
Looked really clean, but had new bumpers and side skirts. Would've taken them off cause the rockers are usually shot.
Was this a CL find?
It IS on Craigslist, but the guy has a pretty good reputation on the Facebook DSM Classified. Look like he sells cars monthly.

Ordered Airlift Suspension w/3P Management. Bonus check should be here by the end of the month, so I'll probably order wheels. Still trying to decide which.

cf36d818deb4329ba4230244ce9de157.png

1358945dc8b0d92139c20e7c516e09db.png

I think CCW makes a better looking wheel. Hows the pricing compare though?

I think CCW makes a better looking wheel. Hows the pricing compare though?
These are Rotiform's cast series. $234 per wheel. They're a bit heavy, but you can't beat the price.

Not a fan of those black wheels...I think the 1st ones would look real good though

Oh lawd.....not another stancebro!

:giggle:

Just messing man.....I would go with wheel option 1.

Should be done with this car come Summer. Suspension/Wheels/Clutch/Power. Then I'll probably grab something to build for the track.

LOL we seem to have the same taste in cars!! I just picked up a MK7 about a month ago for a stellar deal! I saw your post about getting an OBDeleven and that made me wonder lol I hope you're enjoying it as much as I'm enjoying mine!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back