stilletto's Thread ..again

LOL we seem to have the same taste in cars!! I just picked up a MK7 about a month ago for a stellar deal! I saw your post about getting an OBDeleven and that made me wonder lol I hope you're enjoying it as much as I'm enjoying mine!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's an amazing car. The aftermarket is insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

congrats man

Appreciate it. Some life changes heading my way, so I don't know how much I'll be able to throw at it come 2017, but it's definitely staying in the stable.

Just drove seven hundred miles round trip for a dash and center console. No other choice when shopping for twenty something year old car parts.

Just drove seven hundred miles round trip for a dash and center console. No other choice when shopping for twenty something year old car parts.

Damn! I was glad for an update but that's a long ways!

Amazon just dropped off this nifty magnetic phone mount. Using it for my 3P Controller.
b96d36b97f6b4eb0d283d4f12bfca669.png

Aside from working extremely well with my controller, it does just the same with a phone. I didn't realize the two pack was just a buck or two more, so I ordered another two.

Just figured I'd share a good buy.

Haha, basically. Since it's going to be a slow around town car I may as well put some ridiculous wheels on it. Deciding between inexpensive Tein's or Blitz coil overs. Probably going to try and fit 19s on it too. Test fit the wifes 18x9s to start. The leaf forums are no use. They all run itty bitty things for mileage. F-it. I'm not going anywhere on a 60mile range. 10% improvement? Pfff. Big wheel time.

So.. NTB refused to mount my wheels and tires since they recently damaged someone else's finish. That's fine, but while moving the set back into the garage, my buddy dropped one of the wheels and now the finish is effed. The color has been discontinued and no one has any leftover stock. I have to find a new lone wheel or try and have it repaired and color matched. Otherwise, I'm sticking the set back with my buddy and saving for a different set.

What size wheels are you getting?

I'm trying to decide between 18x8.5 and 19x9.5 with the BLQs. Is the 9.5" width significantly better looking? I'm not familiar with the rotiform wheels and googling for particular sizes hasn't really given me a clear picture.

Also,: Roti BLQ or Avant Garde M540s?

What size wheels are you getting?

I'm trying to decide between 18x8.5 and 19x9.5 with the BLQs. Is the 9.5" width significantly better looking? I'm not familiar with the rotiform wheels and googling for particular sizes hasn't really given me a clear picture.

Also,: Roti BLQ or Avant Garde M540s?

Wider is always better with Rotiform Wheels. Assuming we can find another wheel, or repair the damaged one, I'll be running 18x8.5's with a +45 offset. Necessary for tucking. If I don't have these mounted, I MIGHT go 19x8.5 +45 since the MK7's can pull it off really well.

I prefer the styling of the M540s over the BLQs, but they're both quality wheels for the price.

Reactions: Nix
Back