stilletto's Thread ..again

Impressive. Were you ever running just a stage one APR tune? What was that like?
Stage two only requires the addition of a downpipe, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worded that incorrectly. I bought the car stock but had it flashed to Stage 1 the very same day. So when I wrote PRETUNE I really meant PRE STAGE 2. Yeah, Stage 2 consists of an added Downpipe and I believe slight timing changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I worded that incorrectly. I bought the car stock but had it flashed to Stage 1 the very same day. So when I wrote PRETUNE I really meant PRE STAGE 2. Yeah, Stage 2 consists of an added Downpipe and I believe slight timing changes.

Sorry for all the questions, I appreciate the feedback. Flirting with 40 miles per gallon on the stage one tune is nothing to sneeze at.

Sorry for all the questions, but have you always run 93 octane? Was your stage one tune low boost or regular? Flirting with 40 miles per gallon on the stage one tune is nothing to sneeze at.

93oct from Shell or BP. Stage 1 HO (High Torque), which is why my Clutch took a dump and I drove normally.

This guy is Stage 1 and was drafting from Cincinnati to Chicago.
f921a6c54b2dae5f58277cf3beb29692.jpg

It's begun..
38b2eb26f93c6bf123f3d7d47e5bd96f.jpg

e0f940daa0765faef7e613a36c3db434.jpg

I've already run into a snag. Can't mount the new intercooler without custom brackets that run through the crash beam channels. Obviously not running a beam, so this is gonna take some thinking.

Sold the DSM to a close friend that's been begging since I bought it. Sucks I didn't get to do much with it, but that's more cash set aside for the MK7.

Dooooood. I really wanted to see you get that thing running nicely. Probably a smart choice though.

Dooooood. I really wanted to see you get that thing running nicely. Probably a smart choice though.

Assuming this dude don't blow it up like his last few, you'll see some shots. It's really hard owning two cars. I told myself I'd be done with the GTI after going Stage 2, but that didn't happen.. I also want another car. Still want a WRX Wagon, or an IS300.. rough.

Reactions: Nix
Assuming this dude don't blow it up like his last few, you'll see some shots. It's really hard owning two cars. I told myself I'd be done with the GTI after going Stage 2, but that didn't happen.. I also want another car. Still want a WRX Wagon, or an IS300.. rough.

Is300 wagon or sedan?

Back