Sub and amp help?

I live in upstate South Carolina but if we cant meet up ill do a video i know u cant really tell by videos but i hope it sounds bad *** or im gana be .. Mad.. Lol
Ya that's a far ways from me lol. I've listened to a bunch of videos but am still having trouble deciding. I do really like the burnt tip on the Invidia N1 cuz it would match my car perfectly!!

Ya that's a far ways from me lol. I've listened to a bunch of videos but am still having trouble deciding. I do really like the burnt tip on the Invidia N1 cuz it would match my car perfectly!!

I got the burnt tip one but its tsudo
cdf258b06a246c8eaf6b9d4c90cab52f.jpg

And this weekend ill most likely be purchasing the skunk 2 lowering springs from procivic

As my credit worthiness increases ill be able to afford a flashpro but unitl then my limit on my credit cards like $300 but hopefully soon i can get it up high enough to get the flashpro i really want a custom tune so bad

When I get exhaust and intake I will get it. Which is why I'm kinda leaning towards suspension for now.

Yea im gana get skunk 2 lowering springs im not spending a few $1000 for coilovers its just not worth it. Maybe in a year or two if i save up but a set of $200 springs will do find for now just wana get it lower i hate how high the front is i can clear a road sign with room to spare

Only reason I'm going for Coilovers is cuz it's a complete system and springs may blow stock struts after a while and it will end up costing about the same. Plus Coilovers allow you to adjust height and ride comfort which is a must for me living in Canada

Only reason I'm going for Coilovers is cuz it's a complete system and springs may blow stock struts after a while and it will end up costing about the same. Plus Coilovers allow you to adjust height and ride comfort which is a must for me living in Canada

Yea i get all the customization and stuff but as of right now. Springs will be fine. And yea i heard the may blow struts out. If that happens hopefully by then ill be in a position to throw down money but as of now you can see im not lol. Like i can handle monthly payments just fine but throwing down a few hundred at one point is hard .

As much as winter can suck I do like it sometimes. Especially when you have some arm candy to keep you warm :P

Idk wat arm candy is... But i just cant see me driving a stick shift in it... My first car was a 2002 dodge stratus and ill tell u wat. I had fun on the ice :p but i cant stand 8 feet of it digging my car out then digging a tunnel to back out of the 300 foot drive way. Thats right no plowing the drive way. We had a tunnel ..

Ok so i was looking at the jl's and if i throw 2 of those 10's in would i need the jx 1000 or 500 still power both

Before i upgrade i think my crappy sound is cause my crappy box. I wana try and build a good box but idk how to make it out of mdf board i need to find out my length and width . I have my mounting depth is 5 3/8 inches my mounting diameter is 11 in and can be anywhere between 1.25 and 3.5 cubic feet.. Any ideas how to figure this out

Probably check website of the company that makes it. They should recommend enclosure size and maybe even directions how to make one. I know JL has directions for building boxes.

Probably check website of the company that makes it. They should recommend enclosure size and maybe even directions how to make one. I know JL has directions for building boxes.

Like it has directions thats were i got the specs from . But it doesnt have h x w x d measurements

Some manufacturers only put volume necessities for ported or sealed enclosures so you might have to do some math the fabricate a box from scratch. @xXCivicXx, great example. I like it when they actually give you box recommendations instead of an algebraic formula.

Back