Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

Official Smog Day, Can your most fitly oil and cancer causing material with a dash of unnurtured:dogdance: exhaust smoke and send it to CA with a note from Our Great President Mr. Triumph.:corndance:

triumph has pulled the pollution waver from CA, good job. :bananapoke:

driving the SRT4 today to get the rust off rotors, I didn't have the car cover on and it rained-Looks great for a 14 yr old car but really moves now that the pro 93 diablosport tune is working again and the plugs iridium ST were cleaned off-these plugs donot wear out and have a hot spark. Little salt on the road right now, roads are clear around 30 degrees. The seat on this car a very sporty and kind of lock you in place. But it is a low rider.:bananapop:

I passed the second AAA driving course today for a total of 10% off on my insurance, this took me about 18hours of driver training, I can say it did work and I am a better driver, Improve the driver is the biggest mod you can do!:driving:

Bought a tune from e-tunez $199.20-Black Friday deal., Looks like they know Honda's real well, going to add acurity intake+ add shifter bushing since its right there when installing the CAI and 3" full exhaust-don't know yet what I will use. Now I got to figure out how to blue tooth to a smart phone to monitor the engine-what a puzzle?:bananasplit:

Hondata flashpro updated recently in the last three weeks. I looked into mobil phone ap for smart phone its $8 has anyone tried it? I updated the registration to me. My hondata does work 100% for a honda 2013 SI. This is much more fancy then my diabosport tuner but that had a screen built in-very handy feature-does really the same thing. The honda si has a much more powerful computer then a 2004 srt-4. You have to buy the mobil app smart phone to use the Bluetooth on the Hondata.:shadycorn:gee I don't know how to load a app to a smart phone, I just got a new one a lg k40. I am going wireless. Oh well, one puzzle after another.

Last edited:
Congrats on passing the test.

You probably have to use an app to access the Bluetooth functions of Hondata to differentiate/divert from the usual telephone or music function that the car normally picks up Bluetooth signals for. Unfortunately, I don't have an ECU Tune or anything, so I can't help with the app. Downloading it should be easy, though-- most phones have the Google Play Store, and it looks like your item is on it. Maybe you just have to run it afterward with Bluetooth on?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hondata.hondatamobile&hl=en_US

the app cost $8 but does things like monitors mpg, engine knok, coolant temp what ever the honda sensors pickup which is a lot of info. I don't know how to even load a app to a smart phone. Right now I am trying to port my phone number to the smart phone and it hasn't worked so far, I am pissed off, I might just have to keep both phone numbers. after a while this tech stuff simply isn't worth bothering with. I did get rid of the rev hang with the non carb reflash- a major improvement over the stock tune-I am eating a little more gas now, but the cold weather might be a factor. I will be getting 10% off my insurance because of the two aaa driving courses I took and it did make me a better driver, enough so I actually noticed. You turn the app on the phone is all you need to do to read the engine with the Hondata connected to the car which is another pain in but with that wire connector hanging by your legs. I think you can run the wire over the steering wheel or simply run the Hondata to back seat floor:box: and It might not interfere with driving?

You don’t do anything to port a number. Your phone provider (att, Verizon, sprint, T-Mobile etc) does it. Go to a store or call their customer service. They’ll need the info on your new phone barcodes (on the box, under the battery, or in the settings).

they have all that stuff , told me it would take a few days.

Well then there isn’t anything to figure out. It’ll just happen.

well see. it may take me bugging them some more. Sometimes they say they can do it-porting and nothing happens. I put on anti robo call-it doesn't work, still getting that guy from India bugging me every day.

Block the #. They may use a different number every so often. Keep blocking.

well how come that rarely happens. nomorerobo call blocking doesn't work:omg:

I called spectrum and they said any day now it will be ported? I am returning ebay parts that don't work any its a real battle getting my dough back- not much dough but they sent me garbage from china, worthless junk!

Use a robocall app from a link I sent above. That has nothing to do with your # being ported.

As for eBay, file a claim with PayPal. 99.9% of the time they try and help the buyer (you), and reverse the funds back to your account.

Back