Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

:paper:I would like a lightly used 2019 Hyundai N model seems like a cheaper Honda r model-which is out of my price range. But for a non turbo the Honda si 2013 would still be my pick-I may just turn it into full blown race car. the 2019 Hyundai N however priced now is not yet in my price range-give me one with 20k miles in mint shape and it would be. I am upping my mod list honda si and going for a full 3" down pipe catted and 3" exhaust two muffler's about $1300, add rmm 70, acuity CAI in closet and a paid for a etune this spring after my inspection sticker. Well see if I get out of my speeding ticket-I did tell the cop first thing out of my foul mouth-something wrong with this car-it really surprised going from 40 to 85 in like 2 secs very few 4cyl could match this car-but its just too old.:unicorn: Notice I will always use a racing cat 200 type- works excellent -lowers noise level and doesn't effect performance very much and also takes the stink out.

Last edited:
$2,000,000,000,000 Two trillion dollars wasted by the Gov =where is it going- New Nukes as if old bombs don't work and Failure afgan War. Two total failures. Add NSA budget which is blackout mostly to spy on people maybe another $500,000,000,000. Add homeland fraud nd your local town Fraud. Budget to fix roads and bridges will they spent that money on a failed solar project that will never ever pay for its self. Even took away National guard-sent to a foreign land-to protect them with tanks and bombs. Christmas gift for you the tax payer. Be happy and ignore my post.:coffee:

I am driving My SRT-4 today, I put charger on it, check tire pressure, mount $500 escourt world record holder radar detector on-my version of seat belt LOL. It has a very thick car cover over it and full tank of 93 with marine stal in it and lucus injector cleaner also. I will add more when done. It is a real beast to drive -no granny car. I just drive a bit maybe 20 miles-add gas. Any way I bet there isn't another in the whole state of Maine like this one -heavy modded stock turbo. You have to have both hands on the wheels to drive it and your knee gets a real work out-stage 1 ACT clutch-quite heavy good for 350HP. Driving is like going to Jim lifting weights. Been cranky for Bad reason Lately.

Attachments

• P1011391.JPG
    P1011391.JPG
    457.3 KB · Views: 10
I do somewhere, I took it for a short ride, it doesn't like to sit very long and work very well and its 27 degrees, cd didn't work for a while, I had a cover over it but if you don't take it off once in a while it will just hold water inside, so I am drying it out by driving and heater fan. Poor thing, the Honda has a garage and does much better. This is the start of really cold weather even though going above freezing tomorrow. I take a few pis tomorrow,:spaz:

poor SRT-4 I wore it out, bought when it had 40,000 miles , it now has 109k of very hard miles. Maine is brutal on cars. the car has special High temp rotors very thick a carbo tech brake pads.
Lowered cars donot do well here and tight suspension don't hold up well either-they loosen up fast. Stock suspension is usually best under these type of poor roads. It has major rust problems only way to fix it is Drive the Honda SI instead but not in winter. Pic of srt-4 its still a nice car but can't handle the roads here-its lowered one inch front and two inch back. Pic of World Famous King Mr. Ceasar -he has six wife's, anew one recently added. King Ceasar has a full coat of amour 6" inch's Long Fur. Himalayan Males have the longest Persian Fur in the world for domestic cats, also the most colorful cats in the world-50 different colors. It's beyond me to figure out how they can grow so much fur-over half their weight is fur in males. Full Maine in front. Their Fur is low allergy which is amazing. Himalayans all have Big Blue eyes with Night vision.

Attachments

• DSC00264.JPG
    DSC00264.JPG
    580.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00263.JPG
    DSC00263.JPG
    357.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
The fabled SRT-4. Do you have a full photo?
I posted a full photo look above, Merry Christmas from Santa King Mr Ceasar, he already has a White Santa Beard
Butt its real :snow: LOL! See pic of relative and Ca Epa approved car.:bananawhipdance::domokundance::dogdance:

Attachments

• DSC00263.JPG
    DSC00263.JPG
    357.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00264.JPG
    DSC00264.JPG
    580.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Nadeli.jpg
    Nadeli.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 7
  • Fancy epa car.jpg
    Fancy epa car.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 7
Well I came up with a few mods for the Honda si, so far Hondata tuner, etune paid for, 2 sets of HP tires, acurity CAI. a rv6 with rmm, using OEM catback=good for some power and weight saving=not noisy., ultra pennnziol 05-20w,. I figure this should be good for 195HP. Later on a short throw shifter and a 24mm sway bar. That's it I am done for this year on honda si mods. I need tires for the VFR 800 and a fork oil change. Any other cheapo idea's, you go broke working on cars.:lildevil:

Triumph is screwing up my oil reserve, not a good move for him. I may have to vote against him which I don't want to do because he hates CA:lildevil: Lets see if he see the light and stops fuking up!

so far I have not been able to beat this exhaust combo of rv6 with oem catback. I haven't found a exhaust I like to match the rv6-notice 3" downpipe s are going to be more noisy, less clearance and heavy er-just a little more power. 3" downpipe are not as good as 2.5 downpipes in lower rpm's. I want to keep the car what its good at daily driving, but I am all ways looking for something better-must prove it is.:beer:

trump took my advice, oil down 5% way to go. It's better when he doesn't think too much:corndance:

still looking at downpipe and exhaust, it seems these cars are extremely touché, too noisy, poor aliment, clearance problems, issue's with tuning. It's not easy to get something that works-notice all the people returning to stock after their fancy pipes make so many problems for them. Part of the problem is this crazy manifold that honda made. :brock:

full race 3" downpipe v2, full race v band exhaust, hasport 62a rmm= $1333.00 shipped. I don't know. My rv6 deal went up.:oops:

That's expensive for American pricings. That combo for me comes to $1800. Without the mount. I'm still not sure if I want the full race car back or build a custom exhaust.

perhaps a short throw shifter and a 24 mm rear sway bar might be a better idea for me right now-I don't really want to spend too much dough, I do have a CAI to install and then tune the car.

Yikes.

Uhh... maybe break up the shipments?
that full race exhaust system is on sale till end of month, so I don't have to decide till end of month, my research has confirmed its excellent. I am very picky what I do with this car as I only have one honda si, not two Neon's.:guitar:

Back