Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

giphy.gif

Well so few people here are actually putting on turbo's, at 18pds how much HP is that? At 20 how much HP? is this on a stock k24? I think you roasted your 4 gear, once. Does this mean 5th gear is ok. I know very little about these honda tranny's. I still wonder what the actual limits of the stock engine as you only have one and that goes so does a ton of dough. maybe utube would have some answer's. SRT-4 is a faster drag car not a Germany track car. some of my info won't work if set up special condition's. Goes for honda too. this is what happens when you turn my cable tv off.:banana whip2:

I have gone over this same question with you. The K24Z3 out of the TSX is the same motor as the K24Z7 with a different oil pan. You can pick up a complete K24Z3 long block for 400 bucks shipped giving you items you can make some money back on. If that is too expensive I would leave the car as it came from the factory. Building any motor is going to cost you thousands of dollars just for just parts.

There is to many factors to throw numbers around to how much HP the civic makes on 18-20 LBS of boost. With different fuel type and quality, elevation, temperature, dyno reading or type of dyno, bolt ons, internals and more. A baseline number for the 9th gen SI with a PRL Turbo kit with intercooler, RBC, Injectors, stock pump 91-93 octane, PTE 5858 makes around 375-400 WHP @around 12 lbs of boost.

No, my motor is completely stock and my gear box is also stock. The transmission has a weak 4th gear @ 450 hp that number is something I am pushing over at the moment until I get my Gear set. I have not broken a gear yet and don't plan on it but I am also not beating on it to try and find out.

The factory transmission was made for a car that came from the factory with 200 crank HP so to be able to get 2x the power to hold is really good. My transmission has been nothing but good to me.

damn whats it like having a boosted K24

mine is completely stock and i am content. cant imagine one turbo’d
The fastest car (fastest** )i have ever been in was an evo 10 that had a few mods just turbo back exhaust and uper/lower ICP and some other stuff and it was putting down just 315 to the WHEELS and it was fkn NUTS

it was my friends dads car and im assuming just the fact that it was awd is exactly why i felt as if it was just insane

Back