Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

I guess sharks don't eat surfers in black suits that look like seal's to sharks poor eye sight. I wonder if he was in a wetsuit?:bananawhipdance: I saw a barracuda 4 feet long looking at me as a meal once in Florida-didn't put the snorkels and fins on after that. The barracuda would have took a big chunk out of me with those extremely shinny teeth.:popcorn: Sharks are not the only thing in the water.:chopwood:

You really should study things more before going off at the spout half-cocked. Sharks predominantly sense things through olfactory sensors, sort of like a giant swimming nose, less so with visual. The things that attract sharks most are low frequency noise, splashing, blood, and shiny objects (like metal reflecting light), it isn't humans in general that they're attracted to. Surfers just tend to meet some of the other things that does attract them, nothing to do with possibly looking like a seal.

Maybe sunofwolf should visit California at some point?
He’s been there. It’s his favorite place.
:spaz:that's where they make green car battery's and turned a lake into the most toxic water in the world due to the demands of California. Electric cars=coal fire energy cars! or California's solution send the pollution to china. China is stealing Maine tree's and water too.:drooling: Saudi oil production back to normal end of month, quite remarkable. Iran did send the drones. Not a huge fan of china, got California beat for being nasty. I was in California 20 yrs ago and except for city's not that bad air, the coast of Ca is amazing with cool curvy roads. too bad its run by idiots.

Yes I went to CA like 20years ago and liked the coast drive it was quite nice, but the cities were were a bit fogy with smog.
It doesn't seem to me their pollution stuff does anything but make it worst. They could plant more trees. At that time they weren't really attacking cars as much or handing out tickets just for driving down the road.:shadyhat:

Maybe sunofwolf should visit California at some point?

Don't know if that would be worthwhile since he's swimming in the shark invested waters of upstate Maine on a VFR800 doing 11500 RPM while getting MSP speeding tickets he didn't deserve. :thumbsdown:

:rotfl:

:face-puke:If you could just rid of the idiots ,it would be interesting. There were some sharks here but no-one:coffee: is going swimming with them.

according to Ca the Great white shark has left on Thursday as the signs are being removed tomorrow. This is news the Great White as he has been eating everything there for millions of years. Perhaps the signs should be replaced with caution signs -saying you might be eaten by sharks, if you go to far out in the ocean.:corndance:

Gonna go Nardwuar on you for a sec. Sunofwolf, what do you know about these chips?

humpty-dumpty-chips-675x444.jpg

I believe a start up company is trying that, its not easy to do.

I didn't know what Glass Eel was, but now I do--

Why are people fighting over these cute lil' worms? :oops:
They are babies Iike tadpoles and they are sold to farms that will wait for them to mature and sell to restaurants. They are worth around 2k a lbs +/- with market prices.

I got some new wiper blades from Michelin Steath xt 26 and Steath xt 24. I wonder if these are right. ???
I notice even the wiper blade chart can be wrong. I have a 2013 si coupe. I will check what's:guitar: on the car too. I have new Koing hyper grams rims coming soon.:shadycorn:

I got 28' on the driver side. Maybe 24" on the passenger side, . That's huge for the civic si 2013 coupe. I check owners manual too.
It seems you could easy be off 2" on the driver side. It would seem the fitting charts are not accurate on these civics':bananawhipdance:. utube has a civic going 60mph in 1.1 secs-this is a 1500hp car.

very strange , coupe si 28 driver, 24 passenger. 2013 sedan 26" driver, 24passenger. The SI coupe has two more inches of windshield than a sedan. I confirmed this just now. The coupe is more aero
than the sedan. Usually coupe are more aero than sedan and also turn faster too.

VFR interceptor rules!!:badger:

Attachments

• DSC00287 VFR tire on.JPG
    DSC00287 VFR tire on.JPG
    417.6 KB · Views: 5
Back