Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

Note about Protest-it Just not black people who has trouble with the cops-its everyone. As a MSP cop lied in court about a traffic ticket- Now the question is who believes anything what cops say? They stole 27 million dollars though phony traffic tickets in 2018 that's $27 tax for every people in Maine including Kids. The top MSP chief should be in Jail for violation of federal Law printed in the newspaper's but as usual the state covers up these crimes for last 10 years. Oh there is a huge protest today, I will drive by and honk my horn in my Honda! In support of protestors!:bananawhipdance:

I don't owe you proof of anything. So, you can f*ck right off with that bullsh!t. Stop wasting people's time.

literally the ugliest cat ive ever seen
the real Grumpy Cat, they are indoor cats only. Do you really think Caesar wasn't grumpy? Mr Ceasar is also a attack cat and has attacked with little reason's! Don't ever bring a Male cat around Ceasar he will tear it to pieces.:haybunny:

I don't owe you proof of anything. So, you can f*ck right off with that bullsh!t. Stop wasting people's time.
You have :turbopokesmiley:Nothing to contribute, your the waste of time. Why bother to attack my thread? Don't have to read my thread.:turbobananapoke: From your actions you don't have a 427AWHP. And your a waste of time too!

Last edited:
Just like your dumb a$$ posts proof of all of your nonsensical rants? Hitting redline on your crap VFR? Where's your proof? The Hondata power rating for your CIVIC Si; where's your proof? Again, I don't owe you sh!t; GTFO of here with your BS.

You can think what you want, I have no control over that. But, you're the only idiot with a rant thread to post every dumb idiotic thing that comes to your mind and then expect people to bow to you. You're a hypocrite and a fool. I know what I have and don't owe you anything to prove otherwise. Your van is sh!t. Your bike is old and out dated. You're a joke. I'll give you one thing, you're right, I don't own a 427 AWHP car, in fact it made 426.98 AWHP, I rounded it up so you would understand you uneducated backwoods cranberry farmer living in ME complaining of CA with no real world understanding.

Never seen one pic of your cars , why do you even come here? Just to make yourself feel better. CA is run by the biggest idiots in the world-notice you child proof Gas can that is impossible to use, that came from Ca EPA as well these stupid tnps sensors that three shops couldn't turn off to make the car save to drive and another stupid idea from Ca.:bananapoke::bananapoke: Double poke I can do this all day:corndance:

I am joking with the protester's today, riot in the streets I bring my MC helmet. Send a few over Almos house for refusing to share.

Last edited:
You've never seen any pics of my cars since you a) don't know how to look at an avatar; and, b) are too inept to use the search feature. There are pics out there.

Oh no, you called me a gas can! Either you start changing the regs or quit complaining about them. If you knew how fluid dynamics worked, you would have been smart enough to figure out how to take 1 self tapping screw and make it work like a traditional gas can; but, I guess that higher level thought is too much for you. Instead, you'd rather just b!tch about it on the internet rather than solve the problem and move on. So, you can do that all day; make your self look like a fool publicly? Real win there, buddy! Find another place to troll and peddle your BS.

CA gas can was repaired by china with nothing to stop gas flow. And topic fumes escaped. My srt-4 use to leave tiny oil spills everywhere from its oil catch can too. Put that on Honda mods to do. It would seem not the only one who is crazy here.:bananasplit:

Well that means King Mr Ceasar who is adored by 100 of thousands of cat fans has personality that you Lack:spaz: If you don't like Mr Ceasar ,:flame:he will scratch you eyes out.

Attachments

• DSC00341.JPG
    DSC00341.JPG
    308.4 KB · Views: 7
loaded the Hondata eztune onto FlashPro ready now to install 3" Full exhaust

I do have a problem with the TNPS sensors-they aren't working right. I went to three places and it still doesn't work, I may have to go to honda to fix it. Without it working it would be very crappy.:banghead:

I have a tiger too, I suppose you would run over a turtle:meh: too.

turtle abuse is not allowed,. I am asking a sign for turtle crossing, as many snapping turtles seem to cross exactly the same spot. I protected a Giant grand daddy turtle which was crossing the road , motorcycle rider was riding by and I waved to warn him about the Giant two foot long snapper-maybe 50 years old while parked with my vfr 800 interceptor-that has the worlds best Vtec v4 in it. A motorcycle might have crashed if he hit Giant turtle. I wouldn't go swimming if snappers are around- you could be missing some toes or fingers.:pianodance::spazface:

Back