Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

oh my god, sell your honda and stop posting in here if you hate it so much. recalls are for safety related items. tpms not working isnt safety. my 2015 doesnt even have it.

It's new cars,my old neon doesn't have a single problem in 19 years. I like the honda even with all the trouble it gaves me. the CAI install went perfect. Now onto the exhaust install-this is a huge can of worms. I didn't think it would be this hard to put rims on a car, butt it was. Your 2015 has a different system that is even worse when it screw s up too. :bananawhipdance:

well its
oh my god, sell your honda and stop posting in here if you hate it so much. recalls are for safety related items. tpms not working isnt safety. my 2015 doesnt even have it.
this is a safety issue- driving around with a binking flashing car is a safety issue. I am not going to run to a honda dealer every time my dash board goes crazy-black tape works on honda's as well as dodges.:badger:the whole point of TPMS is safety like do do.:banana whip2:

my old neon doesn't have a single problem in 19 years.

BRUUUUHHHHH

That thing probably can't leave your driveway reliably!

giphy.gif

I just fixed the air conditioner with a bottle of juice, in my 2001 neon and filled up the car with cheap gas. This car does nothing but not break and its been outside for 19years. I just change the oil on it mobil 1 0-40w and platinum oil filter. It has lightweight 17x7 wheels and 215 45 17 special tires. Quite a good car.:lildevil::lildevil:

well its

this is a safety issue- driving around with a binking flashing car is a safety issue. I am not going to run to a honda dealer every time my dash board goes crazy-black tape works on honda's as well as dodges.:badger:the whole point of TPMS is safety like do do.:banana whip2:

when i do safety checks on used cars to transfer ownership if a tpms light is on it still passes.

BRUUUUHHHHH

That thing probably can't leave your driveway reliably!

giphy.gif
I think your insulting the great Neon, one of the best cars ever built and a honda would be long dead after the neon motors on as it has for 19yrears, a honda would be just a pile of rust and see though fenders. the neon also has more HP than a 2001 civic.

Dang, he said it's in the SD area. I'll be on the lookout for this thing now. :dancing:

EDIT: Apparently he lives in SD now. Had no idea.

TPNS is a a safety device

from the inspection manual.

Note:
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is not a requirement in Canada.
Record on report that TPMS tell-tale indicates fault, if illuminated during vehicle operation.

if you cant check your tire pressures periodically or make sure your tires are flat before driving then you need to stop driving. its a convenience device. if your tire blows out your tpms isnt going to worn you about that.

Man, Doug hit the nail on the head. All that thing offered was more speed than its competitors. This brings up the age old question of if 'speed' makes a car better.

Man, Doug hit the nail on the head. All that thing offered was more speed than its competitors. This brings up the age old question of if 'speed' makes a car better.
Well that would depend on your end goal. If it's just to go fast then dangit I'd say it was a steal since you got a decent amount of power for about as cheap as it comes. If you were looking for comfort or style then it was definitely not where you want to be at.

I was talking about the se 2001 Neon-its totally stock with a 2L 132HP engine more than honda at the time and it weighs just 2600pounds and has zero electronic junk that doesn't work and cost less than $13,000 new- thats the car I got now and it has 65,400 miles on it. i paid $800 for it then got $300 for a bunch of scratches from a hot looking women who took off at wlly world. she left her car parts on the ground after hitting my nice Neon that i got from a old lady who took good car of the car.The augusta pd track her down and got her insurance info. It's one of the lowest mileage neons around and sports a 3sp auto on the floor.

The answer to that is Yes!

from the inspection manual.

Note:
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is not a requirement in Canada.
Record on report that TPMS tell-tale indicates fault, if illuminated during vehicle operation.

if you cant check your tire pressures periodically or make sure your tires are flat before driving then you need to stop driving. its a convenience device. if your tire blows out your tpms isnt going to worn you about that.
Its usefull to know your tire just dropped 7pds of air while you are driving. It's req on cars here and its a stupid system that i don't like after trying to change rims.

Dang, he said it's in the SD area. I'll be on the lookout for this thing now. :dancing:

EDIT: Apparently he lives in SD now. Had no idea.

Yeah, he moved about a year or two ago; shortly after getting married as that was where his wife's job took them. He also has a Ford GT now as the "Doug Car" but doesn't make as many videos about it like he used to.

acr srt-4 was the only neon with great wheels, the stock one's weigh a ton and losy size 17x6.5. stage 3 srt-4 had 355HP on 100 gas too.

Last edited:
I have koing daylights on the SE neon and they work perfect- 17x7, strong and light weight-stock wheels were steel 14 ug.:bananawhipdance:thats why I bought those fancy Koing ultragrams-excellence at a super good price for the honda -a fancy version of the daylights.:box:

Back