Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

Fun day riding around in real style original super rare Sliver trans am 1979 10th with a 4 sp hurst shifter. The decal on hood cost $1500.

Attachments

• DSC00435.JPG
    DSC00435.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
  • DSC00434.JPG
    DSC00434.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 9
  • DSC00433.JPG
    DSC00433.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 8
  • DSC00432.JPG
    DSC00432.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
  • DSC00431.JPG
    DSC00431.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
Installing a custom exhaust Ultrama Racing duel mufflers catback and CNT downpipe with cat and rear hasport RMM on wedsday. I have have rented a garage with a lift and a certified mechanic with 30 years of experience to install the exhaust syatem it is a full 3". And have a custom tune loaded on the hondata tuner- tuned by eztune. this will really change the whole car into a real sports honda coupe. I have a acurity CAI intake already installed, so turning up the air pumping vol quite a lot. I will be supervising so its done correctly! This is the best change so far I have done to the honda. From a Honda that says I can't breathe to one that says my god I finally Can!:dogdance:

Putting on my exhaust today-half done should finish today! :fistpump:

major mods fully installed today, cnt downpipe with cat 3", hasport rnn, and ultrama racing catback with duel mufflers and new hondata tune. It was all installed without going on top of car. We took the oil filter off to get the factory cat out. Sounds real nice. Thats about $1300 another $900 for the wheels. So i guess, I am not selling the car as A modder is never finished or happy when things don't turn out perfect.:lildevil:

Attachments

• DSC00444.JPG
    DSC00444.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
  • DSC00443.JPG
    DSC00443.JPG
  • DSC00442.JPG
    DSC00442.JPG
  • DSC00441.JPG
    DSC00441.JPG
I need to save up for a super charger-next year. But a short shifter and a hasport top mount is my next project then a 24 rear sway bar. That will finish the car this year maybe maybe not who knows I ran out of dough.:bananapoke:

When are you gonna show us the whole car?

giphy.gif

vfr i800 v4 riding tomorrow 3.5 secs to 60mph ,less than 11 secs in qt. miles. I am the fastedst riding her with a
got my stock cats out without removing the filter.
I don't know how you got the cat out without removing the oil filter- it was very tight in there.

anyone use dynomat noise damping to keep their noisy exhasust under control?

Looks like I will need dyamats noise stuff and now i got a whole dash board filled with lights-honda does not like a high flow cat:lildevil: Oh well my srt-4 4 always had a check engine light -just about always:cucumber: It would seem honda is very upset with me.:bananapoke: doesn't like my wheels or exhaust.

Last edited:
Here's two pics, I notice the wheels do a lot for the looks-no longer looks like a reg civic and the exhaust tip is just 3.5 inchs so you have to kind of think that it has a stock look but its a lot more noisy then i thought it would be- just below where a cop would pull you over for. When it opens up around 5-6000 it starts to roar like a Gaint tiger as speed pics up around 50mph it actually gets less noisy-just like my VFR 800:corndance: I am replacing the muffler bolts with locking SS nuts and bolts-cost me $15. I got the bolt kit but they are just steel. I am going to add some sound dampen.

Attachments

• DSC00457.JPG
    DSC00457.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 11
  • DSC00456.JPG
    DSC00456.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
  • DSC00444.JPG
    DSC00444.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
Back