Suspension help!

The nuts on the arms are big. that's all I remember from my install. Also you could certainly measure the studs with a micrometer but im terrible with precision instruments. I prefer to twist on my lugs and count the turns. A 3mm spacer should be fine. 5mm will most likely need extended studs. 10mm - definitely. 15mm get an Ichiba V2 and the wheel might clear the stock studs without grinding. Depends on the wheel though.

damn it you guys gonna make crawl under again.. :confused:

Stop building bikes and build your civic,,,,,,, trying to sell my bike.... been sitting here for a year +

Last edited:
some bs mountain cycle..rumble frame,, i forget everything on it. its gotta layer of dust.

Last edited:
hahahah only if you ride this:

Bike.jpg

instead of this!

p4pb9960857.jpg

I've got one in my closet. I only ride it once a year. It is my Holy Grail. I love it and I intend to be buried with it. If you had one I was gonna beg you to sell it to me.

wow lol sorry im late.
but phil136 check out lugmanusa for the thin 20mm wheels adapters that i got. they are great! he machines the centerbore to 64.1mm at no extra charge and he is located in Jacksonville Fl and machines everything in house.

CHECK HIM OUT

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgK_lF2_QKQ

So will i need adapters or spacers, Im only wanna add 10 mm. Ill have to check how much thread I would have I guess.

Last edited:
Adapters make it so you don't need to press in longer studs. I was also told to never exceed 5mm spacer on factory studs. With ur factory offset of +45 and the adapters it will put ur 17x7 with a +25 offset

image.jpg

Ur wheels will poke out an extra 20mm than they are now. Or about 4/5 of an inch.

I hope this helps!

Back