Photos Taffeta White

I'm Doing the same. My wrap should be here soon.

Make sure to post pics, I'm debating if I should go pay someone to do it or just order the wrap and do in myself. I've watched a handful of a vids on youtube on how to do it and it really doesn't look that hard. The 3M 1080 wrap is pretty easy to work with, no solution needed to stick so u can take it off and put it on to get the air bubbles out. It applies with pressure so that's pretty neat. I'm just scared I'll f*ck up and that'll be $60+ in the garbage :(

Make sure to post pics, I'm debating if I should go pay someone to do it or just order the wrap and do in myself. I've watched a handful of a vids on youtube on how to do it and it really doesn't look that hard. The 3M 1080 wrap is pretty easy to work with, no solution needed to stick so u can take it off and put it on to get the air bubbles out. It applies with pressure so that's pretty neat. I'm just scared I'll f*ck up and that'll be $60+ in the garbage :([/quot

Called the guy and he came right over yesterday. I am trying to upload pics but the files are too large and i have no clue how to on my macbook. Ill google it.

Make sure to post pics, I'm debating if I should go pay someone to do it or just order the wrap and do in myself. I've watched a handful of a vids on youtube on how to do it and it really doesn't look that hard. The 3M 1080 wrap is pretty easy to work with, no solution needed to stick so u can take it off and put it on to get the air bubbles out. It applies with pressure so that's pretty neat. I'm just scared I'll f*ck up and that'll be $60+ in the garbage :(
Who did you order vinyl from?

i5dnuv.jpg

30tt7hz.jpg

That's awesome. I've been considering the manifold swap as well. Did you get the ZDX throttle body and bigger injectors or just using the stock ones

He's running RDX tb and injectors.

I've got my CBP up for sale right now. If/when it sells, I'll be joining this thread in all likelihood.

Back