Photos Taffeta White

^ man I was going to trade one in for a 13 coupe Dyno blue after getting a couple of emails from my dealer for the same payment,I asked for the nav but haven't heard back( he said maybe if I added some money) how much was tbd,but I don't want to do it. It's just not a good money decision for me,o know people trade in every year but man I can't do 4 grand.i was going to go up and drive one,but that's not a good idea,I may just get the Alpine 910 nav and live without the IMID showing music info,is it really that important? I'm really starting to think no.and the steering wheel controls seem to work better with a new company's model of adapter.i may pull the trigger,I'll probably sell my lcq-1 though.

^ man I was going to trade one in for a 13 coupe Dyno blue after getting a couple of emails from my dealer for the same payment,I asked for the nav but haven't heard back( he said maybe if I added some money) how much was tbd,but I don't want to do it. It's just not a good money decision for me,o know people trade in every year but man I can't do 4 grand.i was going to go up and drive one,but that's not a good idea,I may just get the Alpine 910 nav and live without the IMID showing music info,is it really that important? I'm really starting to think no.and the steering wheel controls seem to work better with a new company's model of adapter.i may pull the trigger,I'll probably sell my lcq-1 though.

It's a long story, but I need to refinance to get the co-borrower's name off the loan anyway and financing a new car is easier than refinancing. Plus, the '13 interior is way nicer.

Yea sometimes it just makes sense, I would never want a co borrower.

I certainly didn't want a co-borrower, but I'm in college and living on the GI Bill, which nobody will accept as "income." It's frustrating to have to rely on other people, but I'm lucky enough to have someone to help me out.

970940_10151666510232442_1206743712_n.jpg

Polished wheels look amazing on a white car, but any of the usual suspects look great: gun metal, bronze, black, white, silver, etc.

Back