Photos Taffeta White

ypu9ysu6.jpg

Waiting for the weather to get better to take better pics >___< here's my car as is :)

what you ppl need is the 2014's re-design and up, much better to look at and drive, although the doors are not too bad now after there re-design. 4doors are getting another re-design for 2015, will be better.

Last edited:
I love the white. If the dealer had it, I would've gotten that

Did you know you can ask for it, my dealer didn't have one, took 1 day to get it there. I was there when the tech did the pdi on it, of course I got him lunch so I wouldn't be to much of a bother. I'm just super anal about any little issue.

Did you know you can ask for it, my dealer didn't have one, took 1 day to get it there. I was there when the tech did the pdi on it, of course I got him lunch so I wouldn't be to much of a bother. I'm just super anal about any little issue.

I did not know that, but when I trade this in (later on down the road), I will keep that in mind!

Ya, they can just grab from a different dealer. So find the dealer that gives you the deal you want and ask for all the stuff you want. If the car doesn't have something you want they can install it(hfp wheels of example and most dealers can have it tinted also).

Mine was like 600+ miles away

I've had a taffy 7th, 8th, and 9th.

what you ppl need is the 2014's re-design and up, much better to look at and drive, although the doors are not too bad now after there re-design. 4doors are getting another re-design for 2015, will be better.

Dude no more make overs for this gen not till the tenth. The way the coupe and sedan look now will be like this till the 9th gen run is done.

uploadfromtaptalk1407937442589.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407937461681.jpg

Here's a few terrible pictures I Took of my '14 Civic Coupe EX.

Also, I'm new to this forum, and with that being said, sup guys?

Back