Tak - The <3 of my 9th Gen Civic FB2

Today is awesome. Not only is it going to 2017 soon, but I've got two things done with my friend who is a mechanic. Of course I paid him.

1. Installed Takeda TR-1020B SRI
2. Completed the wiring for the fog lights.

I love to hear it screaming when revving 3K+ rpm. Oh my god. I'm loving it.

Happy holidays and see you guys next year.

Tak
View attachment 54578

#enginebaygoals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he find any issues with your fog wiring from before? Did you message me about your fogs?

Did he find any issues with your fog wiring from before? Did you message me about your fogs?
No there was no issue at all.
He just sliced the wiring and tucked it under with power without removing fender.
He actually removed the stock airbox first while running the wires.
Thanks

I've been driving the whole day with the Takeda short ram intake. My butt dyno says my car accelerates faster and responds quicker. It's quickly reaching higher mph than the stock intake.
I see it needs a tune to reach its maximum performance. I notice that it's around 800 rpm when idling where stock airbox is at 1k rpm when idling. I think this is where we need the tune.

I've been driving the whole day with the Takeda short ram intake. My butt dyno says my car accelerates faster and responds quicker. It's quickly reaching higher mph than the stock intake.
I see it needs a tune to reach its maximum performance. I notice that it's around 800 rpm when idling where stock airbox is at 1k rpm when idling. I think this is where we need the tune.

Good deal, nice to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The honda always. That is a clean Clive though. Don't see too many that look that good anymore

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The honda always. That is a clean Clive though. Don't see too many that look that good anymore

Yeah. This Celica is very clean. I wonder what's under the hood.

Hahahaha, nice cars but man, usually most of them are pretty old and beat at this point. That 1ZZ was a decent engine but I think the aftermarket is pretty lacking. They only put out like 140hp when they were new, same as the R18 but I would still bet on the Civic.

I mean if lotus choose the 2zz engine for the Elise, must have been doing something right.

Reactions: Tak
It could be a GT-S car...... IIRC the 2zz was developed by Yamaha for Toyota around their ZZ series engine blocks. The Lotus is significantly lighter than the Celica and RWD and the Lotus also has the factory Supercharged option. Toyota/Yamaha racing engines are pretty dang reliable and if you're looking for a light, compact, easy to service engine a Toyota ain't a bad way to go.

Hi guys

I received the "Dorman rear camber kit" which is indeed a rebrand and manufactured by SPC. The arm is made of high quality. I'm glad I obtained a pair. The price is so dirt cheap. They will be put on soon as my alignment is due.

On my journey to a lowered life in the near future LOL

Thanks guys

Back