Tennessee Group

Can always use more stickers! !!!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Sup y'all. I drive an 8th from Nashville. Just trollin 9thcivic looking for some 2012 wheels to trade. Anybody coming to IA?

Sup y'all. I drive an 8th from Nashville. Just trollin 9thcivic looking for some 2012 wheels to trade. Anybody coming to IA?

Trade or buy. I was looking to get some after market. Mine have less than 8000 miles on them.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Knoxville here when im in town. Im army so im all over the place. In colorado now fixing to pcs to cali. But make it to tn several times a year.

Does anyone know when the group will be taking a ride back up The Dragon? I saw where they did so last year, but at the moment I can not find anything for 2013.

Andrew L.
KK4IFN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

webby

Thanks man. I will check it out. I rode up the dragon a few weeks ago, awesome time I had.

I will see y'all in September. Thanks for the info on the mini, but I had to work.

Andrew L.
KK4IFN

No worries...awesome to hear you'll be there in sept!

Hey man nice to have someone close to me i live in maryville. What civic do you have ?

Hey man nice to have someone close to me i live in maryville. What civic do you have ?
I have a 2012 Honda Civic EX. I love that car. Tinted the windows down to 20 and I've been thinking about purchasing the nav system for it.

How about yourself?

Andrew L.
KK4IFN

Back