Tennessee Group

MAN! You should have joined us last weekend for the Dragon mini meet. Since the AMA race was on from Daytona, and NASCAR was on (which kept all the sport bikes and cruisers at home) it was some of the best driving on the Dragon that I'm ever likely to experience. :driving:

How many of you guys will join us in Sept for the Dragon meet? :popcorn:
I would have liked to join y'all but I had to work. I plan on being there in September. I bet it was some good driving. Was the store at deals gap open yet?

Andrew L.
KK4IFN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I would have liked to join y'all but I had to work. I plan on being there in September. I bet it was some good driving. Was the store at deals gap open yet?

The Dragon's Den? Yeah it was open, as well as Killboy's shop across the street. :thumb:

Awesome. Johnson City isn't too far away at all.

About 100 years ago I spent several weeks opening the (now defunct) NASCAR Cafe. It was an entertaining two weeks to say the least. :shadyhat: :eyebrows: :shadyhat: :spaz:

Last edited:
The Dragon's Den? Yeah it was open, as well as Killboy's shop across the street. :thumb:

About 100 years ago I spent several weeks opening the (now defunct) NASCAR Cafe. It was an entertaining two weeks to say the least. :shadyhat: :eyebrows: :shadyhat: :spaz:

I believe I remember that cafe, wasn't it in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg??

Andrew L.
KK4IFN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yea I think I talked to you at.....the other place lol. My name on there was Ebiisu. If I remember correctly, you have the black Si with the red ivtec stickers and I saw you on cason lane a few months back while I was walking my dog.

@Dennis Rockholt and I are in the Nashville area! We are kinda interested in getting some kind of Nashville or Middle Tennessee crew or something together! if anyone has any ideas or thoughts or anything like that on some meets and whatnot. We will also be attending the dragon meet this year since its a fairly short drive!

Back