Test Your Internet Speed.

I wish I got speeds like this at home. Not that I'd have anything to do with it. :D

View attachment 60828

I was like why is he blocking out something... You didn't just get the image code as it blocks your IP

SpeedTest.JPG

Mine @ work

9547140003.png

Here we go:

9546674429.png

I was like why is he blocking out something... You didn't just get the image code as it blocks your IP

View attachment 60830

Mine @ work

9547140003.png

Nope, just bad at the internet. My girl gives me crap because sometimes I still take a pic of the screen and send it instead of screenshotting and sending to her.

He probably doesn't want us to know that he works at Space X.
Not quite, but I will say that Space X is a competitor in the business sector that my company resides in. ;)

Nope, just bad at the internet. My girl gives me crap because sometimes I still take a pic of the screen and send it instead of screenshotting and sending to her.

Oh wow. I expected more from you ;) I only take a picture of the screen if I'm gaming and too lazy to alt/tab out :giggle:

I'm over here cracking jokes while dude's over here flyin' spaceships to Cybertron.

tenor.gif

Ha. If that were the case I wouldn't have been labelled as essential and told to bring my behind to work.

Oh wow. I expected more from you ;) I only take a picture of the screen if I'm gaming and too lazy to alt/tab out :giggle:

It's usually when it's on a machine that I'm not signed in on and I'm too lazy to sign into FB messenger (what the lady and I use), so I just end up taking a pic instead. But mostly pure laziness. :corngrin:

It's usually when it's on a machine that I'm not signed in on and I'm too lazy to sign into FB messenger (what the lady and I use), so I just end up taking a pic instead. But mostly pure laziness. :corngrin:

My wife and I use Google Hangouts to communicate. Been like that for YEARS.

I love when friends/family complain about "not getting advertised speeds" when on the WiFi at home... They don't understand they will never get the advertised speeds on WiFi vs hardwired. :pat:

I love when friends/family complain about "not getting advertised speeds" when on the WiFi at home... They don't understand they will never get the advertised speeds on WiFi vs hardwired. :pat:

But what do you mean I can't get 1 gigabit speeds on the 2.4ghz channel on the complete opposite side of the house?!

THE BOX SAYS 1 GIGABIT UP AND DOWN !!1!1

lmao all day

my speeds at home have been slowed by almost 100 down because of everyone working from home

Depends on the advertised speed. :giggle:

I get about 400mbps on WiFi which is purely a hardware limitation of my AP. If I dumbed down my service to sub 400mbps (300mbps would be the next lower offering) I would be able to obtain my full advertised speeds via wireless. :hiding:

Screenshot_20200826-155132.png Pitiful upload. And that's the full advertised speed. Dang Cox. Nothin' but a buncha Cox...
Edit: Tapatalk hates me. Or at least the fact that I won't pay for the app

Back