That one Rallye Red FB6 & That one Berlina Black S2K!

Blown exhaust gasket? Yep. That is pretty bad if you ask me....I replaced it with a copper tri bolt gasket so this cant happen again!

IMAG0155.jpg

So I forgot to shame you but, where the heck were you man? Life comes first but , Dude.... major letdown. May event is now a no excuse. You are officially on notice DENNIS!

He

when you open the door does the mini screen display that Si symbol?

Yep it does, then when you put the key in it goes away....

So I forgot to shame you but, where the heck were you man? Life comes first but , Dude.... major letdown. May event is now a no excuse. You are officially on notice DENNIS!

And @Nix I have been in hiding for fear of getting shunned from the forum. No worries! Next meet, I am there without question.

Reactions: Nix
Also after my skunk 2 intake my dash goes dim sometimes. Like this morning it was dim and then when I drove it to work the dash went back to being bright. Is that normal?

It is normal, when its dark outside your dash will dim and it will get brighter as the sun goes up ! you probably never noticed it before installing your intake. You can actually adjust that in your car setups.

Yep you can adjust it, I just have mine on the brightest setting most of the time unless I am driving for an extended time at night

Back