That one Rallye Red FB6 & That one Berlina Black S2K!

Hahahah I'm jk man. Didn't you get new wheels on it yet? We need some pics of that already!

Yeah I know! Thought you had gotten them already! They are gonna look awesome.

One of my HID's went out....I have had new bulbs from Xenondepot for months and just have been to lazy to put em in. I guess now I have to....that's what I get for buying one Ebay part :(....

Oh and I really hope it is not the ballast

Swap the known working bulb from passenger/driver side to test it first before you change bulbs completely.

Swap the known working bulb from passenger/driver side to test it first before you change bulbs completely.

Will do :thumbsup: Tomorrow is fix the headlight and exhaust day for sure oh and maybe a couple of these.....:corona:

Wait till you get your new wheels or you will be disappointed. You'll get beat by someone with wheels only and springs.

Wait till you get your new wheels or you will be disappointed. You'll get beat by someone with wheels only and springs.

:gah: So with wheels, Ill knock it outta the park? I can wait a month or two more I guess

Reactions: Nix
Nice!

Do you guys have CNC & machining equipment or just welding?

Also, yes, May. Shhh. Secret meet. By invitation only. Hahahah

So I just realized I never answered the top part of this, we do welding, and fabrication of just about anything but no machining. aluminum, steel, whatever, I can weld it. also a full paint booth :)

Reactions: Nix
I want to come up with something cool that I need welded. But I have nothing at the moment. Do you guys have powder coat capability? Or space if say, equipment was donated?

I want to come up with something cool that I need welded. But I have nothing at the moment. Do you guys have powder coat capability? Or space if say, equipment was donated?

Uhm with paint capabilities, I dont see why powder coat would be so hard :)

Back