That one Rallye Red FB6 & That one Berlina Black S2K!

Right on man that leavs me one question are u gonna turbo now or go full blowen lol?

It will be a while, and when I do I will probably only run about 9-10 psi at the most. So that I can still daily it. But turbo most likely, with a FAT blow off valve haha

It just aint a turbo kit with out that loud bov love that sound! And I'd go turbo to if I lived around a shop that has more know how about imports and sport compacts insted of just muscles and trucks oh well ain't nothing wrong with waitin for the 400-+ hp tvs blower lol I can't wait till that thing comes out!

It just aint a turbo kit with out that loud bov love that sound! And I'd go turbo to if I lived around a shop that has more know how about imports and sport compacts insted of just muscles and trucks oh well ain't nothing wrong with waitin for the 400-+ hp tvs blower lol I can't wait till that thing comes out!

Yeah there is a performance shop within walking distance from me, I took my car over there just to check things out and all they told me was they do not work on Hondas. Kinda pissed me off because they had every other make out there Nissan, Toyota, etc. Like they were better than me or something.

Im sorry lol but hey at least your not getting distacted and not almost hitting the ditch! lol I almost hit the ditch the fist 2 hours I got it because of the damn thing

That is the one and only thing about the '14 sedan I wish I had, a touch screen radio. Other than that I have 0 complaints (when my alignment is correct and I dont have exhaust leaks) Baha

Haha yeah I have 0 complaints about my car neather its fun to drive and I get lots of complements on it

Now as far as compliments, I get them daily too! Like yesterday, this guy was coming out of the gas station and literally broke his neck twice when I drove by. I love it

Yeah, I rarely ever see em, and every time I do I am not even in my car. the dealer by me now, says that you have to special order an SI
There are ton of si at my dealership but they suck ill never go to them riped me off 1000$ I got my si outta town and I. Have seen 7 9th gen si coups but 4 of them are driven by girls that don't care what there driving the othere ones don't seam to care eather :/

There are ton of si at my dealership but they suck ill never go to them riped me off 1000$ I got my si outta town and I. Have seen 7 9th gen si coups but 4 of them are driven by girls that don't care what there driving the othere ones don't seam to care eather :/

That is weird, because usually when someone buys an SI it is because they have sought one out....I maybe see one 9th gen a month around here at most. I still have yet to see a '14 at all except for one that was at the dealer. They are scarce around here

That is weird, because usually when someone buys an SI it is because they have sought one out....I maybe see one 9th gen a month around here at most. I still have yet to see a '14 at all except for one that was at the dealer. They are scarce around here

I have seen two in my town driven by women in their mid to late 40s and one by some kid that delivers takeout from local restaurants. Other than that, there are two that I have seen that may be owned by legit enthusiasts. One is CBP and one is OFP. Mine is the only one modded in town that I have seen so far.

Back