That one Rallye Red FB6 & That one Berlina Black S2K!

Well iv done price comparing and a 380+ supercharger kit and everything will cost me almost 12000 streight from stock and a prl turbo kit with the 5858 turbo and everything would be around 9500 streight from stock

Ill post up a list of what I find tomorrow with detailed parts and info....good to know though man!

That red really does look good. Is it a flat color like TW or sparkley?

Nice mods so far man!

I have a Rallye Red 2013 Si as well.. nothing done to it yet except some Husky Liner floor mats. Next up is some window tint..

I have been pondering on dipping the wheels completely black - can you get me a solid side shot of the car so I can get a good solid view of the car with all-black wheels?

How did you dip them? Not very experienced painter here.. would you suggest just taking them somewhere for a powder coating?

Nice mods so far man!

I have a Rallye Red 2013 Si as well.. nothing done to it yet except some Husky Liner floor mats. Next up is some window tint..

I have been pondering on dipping the wheels completely black - can you get me a solid side shot of the car so I can get a good solid view of the car with all-black wheels?

How did you dip them? Not very experienced painter here.. would you suggest just taking them somewhere for a powder coating?

Uhm if your going to dip them, just be sure to use a full can per wheel and get PLENTY of coats on there. Even though...this way it comes off easy when you want them back to stock. The best pic I have is this one......back when I was completely stock besides the exaust..thanks for the love man! @ErckleSi @squiggy I have that list together, I just gotta put it into a word doc tonight....sorry for the wait! :pray:

Attachments

• IMG_122527432724660.jpeg
    IMG_122527432724660.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 17
Gotcha! I think I'm gunna shoot for window tint 20% all around, red Honda badge on the front, yellow fog tint, and then see what I want do about the wheels.

Thanks man! How hard is the front badge replacement? Simple bolt on or is there adhesive involved?

Gotcha! I think I'm gunna shoot for window tint 20% all around, red Honda badge on the front, yellow fog tint, and then see what I want do about the wheels.

Thanks man! How hard is the front badge replacement? Simple bolt on or is there adhesive involved?

I got the real JDM ones from @PRO Civic and they're super easy. Just remove the original plastic badge, and the new one has a super adhesive on the back. So no work really needed at all, and they look great.

Back