The NASCAR Thread

Sooo this Kimi Räikkönen... Do you think he'll be successful in his first Trucks start tonight?

Also, Awww poor Joey! He's going to start dead last in the Showdown. Engine change again. :sadbanana:He cannot get a break this year...
I'm curious to see how he does but he could have a rude awakening with how rough they are in the trucks.

Logano has had a season to forget so far.
you did see it on there
I have the same username on 8th and have posted that before in the nascar thread there
I thought your screenname looked familiar.
I didn't even know there was a thread over there.zedsa.. :think:
Considering your post count over there I'm kind of surprised but them again there are threads on there I have no clue about.

I don't venture out of a few threads these days over there... Gives me a headache with all the new blood stupidity.

Tons of qualifying/racing today. :woot:

I don't venture out of a few threads these days over there... Gives me a headache with all the new blood stupidity.

Tons of qualifying/racing today. :woot:
Sadly I knew it was going to end up that way as I've seen it happen before on another forum.

I love the format of the All Star qualifying.

LOL, sure

Total time of two laps on track with a four tire change after lap one & must follow pit road speed(45mph) from the commitment line to the pit box. There are penalties for speeding in pit lane(20secs), loose lugs(5 secs) & others(5 secs). Once the four tire change is complete they are alllowed to exit @ full speed for their last lap(2nd).

Oh that's awesome. They should do that every race. It's more fun and involves the entire crew. I got confused about how many laps were counted.

Oh that's awesome. They should do that every race. It's more fun and involves the entire crew. I got confused about how many laps were counted.
That would be awesome but that would take forever since there are @ least 43 cars that qualify every weekend. There is a limited field for the All Star Race.

Yes they have the regular two lap qualifying but they have to race their way into the All Star Race. The top two finishers in the Showdown race along with the fan vote winner move onto the All Star Race. Jr is leading the fan vote but that is no surprise.

I'll let you know after he qualifies. And truthfully, I'm not a fan of him per se.. but the organization as a whole due to affiliation.

Back