The NASCAR Thread

*sigh* I know. I always get that reaction once people find out. But I can't help that's who my people work for.

JGR. I'm not allowed to say what they do exactly... The best way I can put is it is they don't wear a firesuit but have a coveted NASCAR license.

Tomorrow is Super Happy NASCAR day. :rotfl:

JGR. I'm not allowed to say what they do exactly... The best way I can put is it is they don't wear a firesuit but have a coveted NASCAR license.

Tomorrow is Super Happy NASCAR day. :rotfl:
Ok, that's fine & it's all good. There is no need to get anybody into trouble for the sake of a forum
Hey thats cool, my grandma actually used to score the 18 car but back before kyle was in it.
Back when I liked the 18 but ever since Mr D-bag took over, no more.
What do scorers do?

Don't say they score.
Actually in a way they do keep score, sorry

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/23790

Raikkonen is quickly learning what it feels like to drive a loose truck & aero push.

He hasn't wrecked yet? I switched channels briefly. Truck races usually don't get interesting until the end...

:popcorn: Kimi!

Sidenote: Us talking about Scoring, NASCAR has part time timing and scoring official job available. :rotfl:

It isn't clear which series. I would but I'm sure there's a conflict of interest thing going on there. haha. Wow, I bet the groundskeepers are going to have fun fixing that tonight after the race before tomorrow.

I could care less because it would be more access than I have now which is none. I wonder if they watch the race & curse the people who wreck into the walls. LOL

I think they probably just keep it professional. They have to do it week in week out. There's no thrill being a NASCAR official.

Any moment you can get run over by a moving vehicle. I'll pass.

Geez this Truck race is caution after caution after caution.

Come on they're only going 45mph when they go by in pit lane.

Wreckers or checkers but that 02 truck needs to be parked for the night.

These trucks are all over the place tonight.

45 miles per hour would still hurt.

Wrecker or checker only applies for tomorrow?

Back