The NASCAR Thread

Because of the rain that happened canceling out practice and qualifying yes?

Or was it already scheduled like that?

I am now going to frequent this thread as there is a real driver in NASCAR now.

Kimi ftmfw. Watched him race since he was 14.

I watched the last two laps of the Continential race to see Compass 360 win.

I fell asleep after I realized Carl and Brad were in the Nationwide race and were in front but I heard that Ricky Stenhouse Jr. won which is good.

Hopefully Kimi can work with the equipment of Joe Nemechek... :pray:

I am now going to frequent this thread as there is a real driver in NASCAR now.

Kimi ftmfw. Watched him race since he was 14.
He did for his first race but it's only trucks & hopefully Kimi isn't an arse like that other doofus you root in Sprint Cup.
I watched the last two laps of the Continential race to see Compass 360 win.

I fell asleep after I realized Carl and Brad were in the Nationwide race and were in front but I heard that Ricky Stenhouse Jr. won which is good.

Hopefully Kimi can work with the equipment of Joe Nemechek... :pray:
Lots of action in those final two laps.

Fail Liz & Stenhouse drove away from Carl in the final laps of the race to take the chckers

What do you mean fail?

I was exhausted from work and needed a nap. I made it to lap 120 something.

He did for his first race but it's only trucks & hopefully Kimi isn't an arse like that other doofus you root in Sprint Cup.
He's doing nationwide next. And Kimi is super laid back. He has a "doesn't give a ****" attitude that not many people understand. When a F1 race got red flagged for torrential rain, all the drivers were sat in their cars, Kimi got out, put a tshirt and shorts on and had an icecream and coke. lol.

Plus, he was world champion. Montoya was just exciting to watch.

I got that vibe from Kimi when he was interviewed before the rave, like it was no big deal. Like you said he has been F1 World Champion so a NASCAR truck race shouldn't faze him in the least after that kind of exposure.

I have yet to visit the Hall of Fame. Waiting until I find the right person to go with.

Back