The Official New England Chat/Event Thread

I been out of town for a while.... haven't been checking in much. Might be swinging out June 6,7,8. I think I have a three day weekend.

Brooksie365 -might be detail time. Have to see what works out.

i work weekends and sunday is a big deal at time and a half on open to close.

best buy mobile at my mall

Last edited:
had to throw it back to the old school childhood days with my new decals.

179930_10151657839622442_2014511990_n.jpg

SWAS. Henrietta NY. I don't remember the store number. Pretty fun though. I'd go from my main job over there from like 5-10 every night. Selling phones wasn't too back breaking. hahahaha

what are they?

Green and White ranger logos from Power Rangers. Tryin to throw some 90's type decals on the car. looking at some Super Mario's next.

Looking at getting a Type R shift knob. Anyone able to point me in the right direction for one for mine '13?

Edit: Was a beautiful day out today

400659_10151664663707442_363771820_n.jpg

Last edited:
SWAS. Henrietta NY. I don't remember the store number. Pretty fun though. I'd go from my main job over there from like 5-10 every night. Selling phones wasn't too back breaking. hahahaha
lol ive requested stuff from there before i believe. how long since you worked there?

lol ive requested stuff from there before i believe. how long since you worked there?
Green and White ranger logos from Power Rangers. Tryin to throw some 90's type decals on the car. looking at some Super Mario's next.

Looking at getting a Type R shift knob. Anyone able to point me in the right direction for one for mine '13?

Edit: Was a beautiful day out today

400659_10151664663707442_363771820_n.jpg
how can you rock that plate in ma?

@nate3d I haven't worked there in a couple years. I go on and off for a few months.... just depends on if I have big purchases to make or if the OT dries up at my main job.

Make sure you take a camera to get pictures of any ricers who show up in the parking lot.

Back