The Official New England Chat/Event Thread

Lol I have a couple Si parts on it, considering the spoiler next. I just dumped the Si grille for the Modulo grille. Once my springs and wheels go on my non-Si will look just as good as a Si :D

Let's cruise down to the meet together. If cubert is going he'll join us in his SOP Si.

ill talk to my H.I fam and c wat their doing for the meet..who in h.i do u know?

when we doing a meet in weastern ma? lol

ill be there again :) ..dont think ill have my lip on by then though.. :(

:woowoo: See you there! It's all good if the lip isn't on, it'll be on eventually :) I have some new goodies to show off and my rear sway bar will be complete as of the 23rd :D

ive never been to a meet thats why im so pumped for the spring

Yeah, it's easy to do

I might need your help once it warms up. I'm looking into whiteline rear sway bars, whiteline endlinks, and eiback front sway bars. The one thing I havent gotten used to with the SI compared to my GTI is the handling. So I'm wanting to improve that soon.

Last edited:
I might need your help once it warms up. I'm looking into whiteline rear sway bars, whiteline endlinks, and eiback front sway bars. The one thing I havent gotten used to with the SI compared to my GTI is the handling. So I'm wanting to improve that soon.

Sure just let me know! With two of us the rear sway bar will take like 10 minutes. The front on the other hand is more of a pain.

Sure just let me know! With two of us the rear sway bar will take like 10 minutes. The front on the other hand is more of a pain.

no doubt man. looking at placing an order in the near future but wanna wait to put on till it warmer. I've never done front/read sway bars before but want to get more hands on with this car. i heard the end links are needed with an upgrade. you good with those as well?

no doubt man. looking at placing an order in the near future but wanna wait to put on till it warmer. I've never done front/read sway bars before but want to get more hands on with this car. i heard the end links are needed with an upgrade. you good with those as well?

I can't say for the front sway bar as I have yet to consider upgrading it, but upgrading the rear sway bar end links when upgrading the rear sway bar aren't necessarily needed. I do however, recommend upgrading them to increase ridgity. Also, the OEM end link nuts and bolts are junk expecially once they're exposed to the elements us New Englanders drive in. I ended up having to cut one of the bolts off one of my end links which is why my Progress rear sway bar is only partially completed. I have a pair of Moog end links on the way which are close, but better, than OEM.

Can you help with mine too :D.. i wanna do the 13 si front and rear...just waiting to get my finances straight...

Of course! You have my number :D

Also, instead of renting a spring compressor I'm going to buy my own. So for anyone considering springs instead of coils I don't have a problem helping with those either :D

Im not sure if im going to be able to make this one guys...my father lost his battle with cancer and passed away this past Saturday, his wake is Friday and im sure the weekend is going to be quite busy. If I do end up having free time ill try and make it down though. If not, have fun!

Back